We've enabled two factor authentication for added safety

I'm still facing same problem,tried may times.I am not using from any other device only desktop.

Click your username on the top right
Click on "passwords and security"
Click on the "Change" link next to "Two-step verification"

You will get three options i.e. verification via app, email or backup codes.
Click on Enable button for verification by app

Go into the Google Authenticator app and scan the QR code.

I don't get three options but error msg i shared above.Still no solution?
I hope to try it via app as few members mentioned here but i couldn't find ios app.Could someone plz share link to hifivision ios app?

I don't get three options but error msg i shared above.Still no solution?
I hope to try it via app as few members mentioned here but i couldn't find ios app.Could someone plz share link to hifivision ios app?
Clear your browsing history, cache, cookies etc completely and start again on desktop or mobile. Hifivision does not have an android or ios app. The app being referred to is the 2fa google authenticator app!

Clear your browsing history, cache, cookies etc completely and start again on desktop or mobile. Hifivision does not have an android or ios app. The app being referred to is the 2fa google authenticator app!
thx ...that very much worked.I just logged in using Edge browser and enabled the two step verification and it worked after i receive the codes in email.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back