Wharfedale 10.! with !0CC and 10 DFS

ksona

Hi Friends

I am planning to upgrade my HTS with Centre and Surround

I am having Denon 1513 with Wharfedale 10.1 book Shelf

O am planning for buy 10CC as center and 10DF as Surround
Guidance needed

1. Centre should I go with 10CC or 220C(new one). Speaker dealer told me to go with 10CC since tones will match.

My living hall is not 12 by 14 ft (breadth X Length) from TV

10CC will be better match for your setup and also cheaper than 220c.

Are you having placement option for 10DFS. Since this works on diffused sound filed proper reflection points

Sunil & Sam

Thanks for your response.

I was about to buy 220C since I couldn't see a remarkable difference post adding 10CC center. Probably I may need to increase the DB level as twice than the front Speakers

Regarding 10DFS I thought of putting in the wall. I didn't think beyond that :). Any inputs?

Also could someone can help me with the Settings in Denon 1513 to have better output from 10CC and 10.1 Book shelf and 10DFS.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am guessing you do not have Audyssey auto speaker calibration on your Denon 1513. It would have made the peaker calibration a lot easier. If you dont have it, you will have to do the calibration manually. Install the Sound meter app from android store (I am assuming you have an android phone). Open the app and Begin calibration (start the test tone) by adjusting each channel so that its relative output produces a reading of 75 dB on the meter. After you have calibrated all your speakers save the changes. You should now be able to see a considerable amount of difference in SQ.

Thanks,
Sam.

Hi Sam

Thanks for the clear instruction.. My Amp supports the Auto Audyssey calibration. But I will also use the Sound meter App from Android.

I heard that during Auto Audyssey any external noise or sound could affect its calibration.

What is the care I need to take regarding the placement option for surround?. Thanks in advance :)

Hi Friends

Hi I could see remarkable performance now. Thanks for the minor tips.

Rear speakers are mounted 3 meters height and both speakers are separated by 4 meters.

Now , Is SUB will add more live sound Experience?. If worth adding which one SW150 or SW10?
My hall is L type and living area is 12 by 14
Await for your inputs

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back