Wharfedale Linton Heritage available for audition in BLR

AKT

Fellow FMs in BLR,

Linton Heritage can be auditioned at Star Audio Video Solutions, Austin Town, BLR. Pls hit up Lokesh.

Kshitij (Designer Audio, Mumbai) and I spoke and he kindly designated Star AV for Wharfedale products.
Lokesh is easy-going, helpful and extremely savvy. He has been in the industry for long. He has a well appointed demo room (used for HT demos so is a little dark themed) and was quite flexible with me bringing partnering equipment. Parking is on the street but it is a by-lane so was not an issue for a regular sized sedan.

I bough a pair of Lintons from him past Sunday.

Take care.
Abhishek

Fellow FMs in BLR,

Linton Heritage can be auditioned at Star Audio Video Solutions, Austin Town, BLR. Pls hit up Lokesh (+91 81050 55008).

Kshitij (Designer Audio, Mumbai) and I spoke and he kindly designated Star AV for Wharfedale products.
Lokesh is easy-going, helpful and extremely savvy. He has been in the industry for long. He has a well appointed demo room (used for HT demos so is a little dark themed) and was quite flexible with me bringing partnering equipment. Parking is on the street but it is a by-lane so was not an issue for a regular sized sedan.

Take care.
Abhishek

Thats good to know Abhishek, do they have even the Wharfedale Evo 4.2 for demo ?

I visited star Audio in the first week of Jan, He had Wharfedale Diamond 12.4 along with Linton, EVO was not on the display
EVO 4.2 would complete three categories of display in that case, sub 50k/100k/150k

I visited star Audio in the first week of Jan, He had Wharfedale Diamond 12.4 along with Linton, EVO was not on the display
That would have been my Lintons! I had requested him to burn in before I auditioned. He politely obliged. Great guy!

Congratulations! While the speakers would appeal to a certain type of listener, they are much loved by their owners if I go by discussions on the Wharfedale users FB group. In my demo I’ve found them highly engaging and fun speakers - one of the most musical in that price range. They should rock really well. Have a gala time with the Lintons - the number is steadily growing in the forum. And please share your experience in detail here in due course of time. What would you be driving them with?

Can you share a sense of the sound signature of Lintons? Classic Wharfedale with recessed mids for a soft sound?
Not really. They aren’t recessed, nor too forward. You can read these two reviews to get more idea:

did you get to audition the 4.2 evo now i am stuck deciding between these both. i listen to vocal jazz mostly
In my sleep I could recommend Lintons for your application!! I would however highly suggest you pls audition them yourself.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back