wharfedale moviestar 70; is it enough?

tinny9

hi guys its me again........

its been busy days for me and u also reading my opinions once again.

i think i have to settle with wharfedale moviestar 70 (29k) due to space constraint.

min surround speakers are not settling anywhere.
i have no option other than mounting them on top of thw wall and pointing them downwards to create the sound effect.

now my planned receiver is yamaha Rxv 463 (25k)
panny 42PV8
my room size is 10 by 12 ft.

will the speakers be sufficient?
movies 75% & music 25%.

budget for speakers is upto 35k.

thanks again

i think i have to settle with wharfedale moviestar 70 (29k) due to space constraint.

i have no option other than mounting them on top of thw wall and pointing them downwards to create the sound effect.

panny 42PV8

movies 75% & music 25%.

thanks again

I am having Movie Star 70 with Yamaha RX-V459 receiver. I was initially not happy with the bass, but later found out that my setup was not correct. With the help of forum members here, I could tweak around and now I am reasonably happy for both music and movies.

However, I do not have much experience with other models etc. Other more experienced members may be able to suggest, whether there are better speakers at the price range you mention, better suited for movies.

Some reviews for Movie Star 70 suggest that they are better suited for music than movies. Others insist that once speakers are good for music, it has passed the more difficult test.

However, I still suggest that you get more opinions of the experienced members here.

All the best

panny 42PV8

movies 75% & music 25%.

thanks again
How is your experience with movie star 70, I am getting offer for 15k is it worth it?

Movies yes.
My friend was using it with a Yamaha RX-V450. No issues.
What's your room size?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back