Wharfedale SW150

Hello,
I bought my SW 150 for 17500 2.5 months ago when USD/INR was around 51. Now it is 47.5 hence there shouldn't be any question of price increase. Rational price should be around 17000. I guess in a city where these products are more liquid it could be bought for 16500 aslo. Purely economic reason.Don't argue your case with GBP/INR since it has climbed from73 to 78.
Thanks,
Mahiruha.

Hello,
I bought my SW 150 for 17500 2.5 months ago when USD/INR was around 51. Now it is 47.5 hence there shouldn't be any question of price increase. Rational price should be around 17000. I guess in a city where these products are more liquid it could be bought for 16500 aslo. Purely economic reason.Don't argue your case with GBP/INR since it has climbed from73 to 78.
Thanks,
Mahiruha.

the whole industry works on demand and supply..
and whos buying and whos selling..
if seller has huge stock less demand u r lucky..
and if u dont have any knowledge about the price and stuff.. seller is the winner..
so $ and all these really does not work.. highly unorganized market!

I think the mrp of sw150 is 21k and you get 10-15% discount depending on whether you r buying only that or the whole package.

Hi aki- just curious, now that series 10 is launched (partly atleast) and also not priced not too much higher than 9s, did you consider that vis a vis the 9 series package you bought ?
Thanks

I think the mrp of sw150 is 21k and you get 10-15% discount depending on whether you r buying only that or the whole package.

Hi aki- just curious, now that series 10 is launched (partly atleast) and also not priced not too much higher than 9s, did you consider that vis a vis the 9 series package you bought ?
Thanks

hi shyamal!
good question!
i know what u going thru..if u planning to buy!

now first of all the 9 series is already proven its steel and have many stars wid it.. and good speakers are good speakers.. no matter they a year or couple of years old..
so that really does not matter at the end..
i m sure 10 series will have gr8 stories to be unfolded..BUT
to my knowledge.. the 10 series is expensive..

there is diff. of 14k in top of the line floor standers..
e.g i have 9.6 that is top of the line.. 40k
and 10 series top of the line is 54k

top of line center 9cm and the 10 series diff-2.5k
and subs- diff. 8k
so buddy 25k is good amount..
info is authentic. u can cross check it..
best regards

No,I was at Alliance4,they increases price as soon as distributor changes.

i bet buddy no price increment..
go where i have recommended.. u will get good deal..
i cant disclose why in public?
but u will know when u go there!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back