What best to use with a Sharp LC40F22E TV

Vulpus

Hi,

I am fairly new to the forum and thought I would ask advice on what speakers/system I should use with my new television.

I have just bought a Sharp LC40F22E television and while the picture is excellent, the sound is less than desirable.

I am considering putting in either a wireless system or a surroundbar as I have just put in a new floor which I am not going to lift in any way, shape or form :yahoo:

I really don't watch that much television, but when I do, I like the sound to be of at least a reasonable quality. I also want to play MP3's through the television and the internal speakers are just not that good.

I am not too bothered about surround sound in all honesty, though I would not rule it out. I would probably be happy with two decent speakers either side of the televeision (or underneath as it is wall mounted).

The television as an AV output (it also has Scart and HDMI) but no optical output.

Can anyone give me advice on the best solution for improving the sound quality? the spec for the TV is here:

Thanks in advance for any help/advice or comments.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back