What can safeguard my Onkyo TX-NR686 and Subwoofer from power fluctuations?

shviadba

Hi All,

I have recently purchased Onkyo TX-NR686 and have 7.2 Spekaer setup with 10 Inch Subwoofer and two tower speakers. All my cabin power is Inverter covered.
Do I need to have any Voltage stabilizer to safeguard this expensive equipment? If the power is from the inverter, Is it safe and can ignore such options?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,
Shiva

Hi All,

I have recently purchased Onkyo TX-NR686 and have 7.2 Spekaer setup with 10 Inch Subwoofer and two tower speakers. All my cabin power is Inverter covered.
Do I need to have any Voltage stabilizer to safeguard this expensive equipment? If the power is from the inverter, Is it safe and can ignore such options?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,
Shiva
Many threads dealing with "online UPS, Static Stabs, Servo Stabs" etc. If you search, you will come across a lot of fresh content

I also have purchased a stereo receiver and a subwoofer recently...my set up is 2.1
1.marantz nr 1200 stereo receiver(220watts)
2. Svs pb 1000 pro sub(325wats RMS, 600 watts peak power)..
What equipment of what value should I use for this set up in order to save this from voltage fluctuations in my area..
The available options are
1.normal voltage stabiliser
2.static voltage stabilizer
3.UPS
4.servo stabilizer
5.CVT
But I'm not sure which can provide ideal protection and which one is apt for sensitive devices like amp. And sub..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back