What Hi-Fi Mumbai Show 2015

Any updates from today? Any pics on 2 channel stereo items would be appreciated.

Visited today with my uncle. My first hifi show ive ever visieted .I went late and so demoed mostly ht equipment I.e subwoofers. I heard the BIC America F12 and boy that was a very beefy subwoofer and was brilliant. I loved the experience. The tiny bic SATs paired with the f12 subwoofer. Sounded full bodied. Loved the package for 60k. I would like some FM to give a comparison if the velodyne impact 12 be better than this and where to audition in Mumbai. I did not find velodyne in the whathifi show for audition

Visited the show, loved the BIC America satellites that were on display for the demo. The sub is a monster but was big for the size of the demo room. Also checked out the Auro3d demo and boy was i impressed. Auro3d hands down was much better than the dolby atoms. The best presentation i came across at the whathifi show. JBL's FTW!!

Visited the show yesterday. Special mention of the NAD, Onkyo, Sonodyne, Philips, Legacy, Yamaha, AudioVector and dynaudio dealers. They were the most courteous, polite and interested dealers who were proud of their products and were really interested in showing off their range. The rest were a bunch of bored individuals who couldn't care less about the visitors or their products and would ignore you when you visit their room. I doubt that i will attend the next year's edition

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back