What Hi-Fi Show 2023, Oct 6-8, Bengaluru

sudokpr

Hey folks!
Any of you planning to attend the show? I'm a newbie in the audiophile world and I've mainly experienced budget-friendly class D amplifiers with my Elac debut speakers. I'm curious to hear what high-end gear sounds like. Quick questions: Can I request a familiar song during a demo, and how does that usually work? Any tips are much appreciated!

Hey folks!
Any of you planning to attend the show? I'm a newbie in the audiophile world and I've mainly experienced budget-friendly class D amplifiers with my Elac debut speakers. I'm curious to hear what high-end gear sounds like. Quick questions: Can I request a familiar song during a demo, and how does that usually work? Any tips are much appreciated!
in the past, some of rooms allowed and others did not..very dependent on the exhibitor

Can I request a familiar song during a demo, and how does that usually work? Any tips are much appreciated!
I had attended Mumbai expo, the exhibitors had their own laptop /streamer / media player connected wirelessly, at least I didn't found any CD player around. Some visitors had songs on their mobile , but they refused to transfer files over their pvt network. Maybe if you get lucky , carry some flac files on your pendrive, pre-scanned for viruses. Don't attend on the last day , as they start packing early

Last edited:
I will be visiting...
Let's see what all they are offering...

Regards
Aniket Das

Is this the updated list? Funnily, when I access the link posted above there are many more exhibitors listed. Cached page? Try accessing the link on a different browser.

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 08.17.54.png

I definitely saw a bigger list a few days before. The HeadphoneZone had a long list of brand names under its title.
You're accessing a cached page. The new list is underwhelming. I was planning to visit and decided to check the WhatHiFi page for details, and that's when I found the "updated" list, posted above.

Is this even worth the effort and time ?
Not anymore, at least for me, considering the distance. I was looking forward to the Gallo and the MoFi. If I were in the same town I would've probably dropped in, just for the heck of it.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back