WHAT HIFI SHOW 2019- Hyderabad

Its the most welcome move, and most awaited. Hopefully all big names do participate, unlike the last Mumbai show which was a damper. Will be visiting for sure.

Oops will miss it again this year I guess.
Ah, that's bad. But as it's getting more and more multichannel Centric over the successive years, you may not be missing out too much. Hopefully the trend changes and we get good participation of more enthusiastic Stereo Demo rooms this time!

<snip>
But as it's getting more and more multichannel Centric over the successive years, you may not be missing out too much. Hopefully the trend changes and we get good participation of more enthusiastic Stereo Demo rooms this time!

In India, it looks like OEMs see more money catering to the majority than pandering to a minority.
2-channel market may never take off seriously here due to various factors, mainly pricing models.
Yet, such trade shows are a good thing for enthusiasts to hookup and exchange viewpoints.
Enjoy it in HYD.
Cheers,
Raghu

If you see its basically mentioned as Best home theater, not best stereo. Whathifi themselves seems inclined to HT. Stereo I don't know how many will really be serious about it though.

If you see its basically mentioned as Best home theater, not best stereo. Whathifi themselves seems inclined to HT. Stereo I don't know how many will really be serious about it though.
Hi! Where did you read that?
Quoting for the show website below:

India's Premier Hi-Fi Show
India's biggest and most exciting home entertainment expo .

Experience the magic of sound and vision with the finest home theatre systems and stereo gear.

Perfection in audio and video is our motto. And what better way to celebrate it than by reviving the concept of a high-end Hi-Fi show?

• Experience the magic of sound and vision with the finest home theatre systems and stereo gear
  • Top Sound and Video brands from Bose to Harman to LG & many more!

Here it is

Stereo there were very few at the shows. Jignesh from Absolute sound, Invention Audio, KJ from nexus, Riviera, Devialet, these days audio note is also participating in the shows though.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-06-14 at 15.56.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-06-14 at 15.56.20.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
I was in Bangalore a year before and did attend a Whathifi show there. Liked Piega Coax series.. it was good to hear Audio Note tube amps too, not much a fan of their speakers..

How many are going to be at the show?
I plan to go later this evening. Wave and say hello if you see me.

Got a sneak preview of the new speaker setup from Acoustic Portrait this morning.

They are showcasing their new Reference Speaker - Naadam, featuring a new driver package from Scanspeak.
DAC is Thiyaga V2 SE with the new Thiyaga Integrated with solid state preamp.

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-30 at 9.28.42 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-30 at 9.42.59 AM.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it compulsory to buy anything coz I wanna come with my freind

Not at all. Bring as many people as you like.
The exhibitors are happy to have as many people visit as possible.
It's meant to be for visitors to see and hear their equipment.

An Audio show is a great place to get to know different brands as well.

p.s. Welcome to the forum! Great to have you on board!

Got a sneak preview of the new speaker setup from Acoustic Portrait this morning.

They are showcasing their new Reference Speaker - Naadam, featuring a new driver package from Scanspeak.
DAC is Thiyaga V2 SE with the new Thiyaga Integrated with solid state preamp.

View attachment 38679

View attachment 38680

Ahhh these are the speakers I heard when I was at their place a few days ago to check out the preamplifier. Those speakers sounded great.

MaSh

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back