What is happening with Audire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...we like to consider our Em2.5 like a work of art, which is established and not placed!
:clapping:

wow! I've read a lot abt Audire...really want to see/hear them...for starters, Mr. Nair, please get the site up...and I'll start planning a trip to coimbattore :)

In regards with what we at Audire have been doing in the past few months, here is a quick look:

Firstly, we have been entirely occupied with our new multi driver loudspeaker (as prabin correctly pointed out : named The Seraphim), of which I am not revealing any details as of now. Rest assured, when it is launched, it will be one of the world's best designed speakers. We are very excited about this project!

Secondly, we have launched the IO2 tru horn system, which is by far the best system that money can buy, it is very affordable and compact and offers you excellent sound quality in terms of its transparency and unbelievably large soundstage. Currently, VenkatCR is demoing one of these in his place, and we eagerly look forward to hearing his views on the IO2, which is, in terms of design, construction and sound, a quantum leap in our standard lineage of speakers. These speakers are available optionally made from glass as well, for those who are looking for a lifestyle design.

Thirdly, we have launched the Andromeda EM2.5 loudspeaker as mentioned in one of my earlier posts, a high end single driver loudspeaker featuring custom made single drivers from Japan. These have also been featured in AV max last month, and a detailed review of the same will follows.

Fourthly, our new generation of power conditioners is now in production, featuring even better build quality, better components and wiring, Firstimpressionmusic 24k gold sockets, billet chassis, and blackdiamondracing cones for isolation.

Our latest amplifier, the Metis, as Prabin pointed out, will be a 25wpc Class A amplifier, which will be an excellent match with any type of speaker, with excellent bandwidth, extremely low distortion, and dynamics like that of amps of ten times its price! This new design will be available in pyramidal formats and regular rack mount formats for those who prefer the traditional design.

We have also partnered with B&O to create a new line of five channel and 7 channel power amplifiers, which will be recieving their THX ratings soon. These new amplifiers are completely custom built for Audire, and have the lowest distortion ratios you can find in any amp anywhere in the world, even at peak volume levels.

Our newest isolation platform will feature magnetically/pneumatically levitated systems, which offer a resonance frequency of less than 2hz, virtually assuring absolute coloration free signals from your equipment.

Apart from all these products, we are also in the process of organising Arclight Records, which will be our own record label, which will feature talented musicians from India, and other countries, in an audiophile format. The record labels first album is currently being worked on, and once released, will be available through all major cd shops in India, and on Amazon. Our existing clientiele will recieve the cds automatically.

These are a few things which have been going on in our company recently, and in light of our absence from the internet for such a long time, I felt compelled to share these thoughts with you.

I have posted our contact details in a prior post on this very thread, and if any of you wish to contact me or anyone in my company, please feel free to do so.

We are very much available to answer all your questions, and provide you with the best audio equipment you can ever own!

Super !
Great to see all this happening at Audire.
1. A true horn system
2. The Andromeda EM2.5
3. New generation power conditioners (very much interested in this) Is this a isolation transformer based, solid state ? Solid state power regeneration like pure power ?
4. 25 watt/channel pure class A. Integrated or power amp ?
5. Audiophile record label !
You need to get this up on a website soon and let us all see it :)

Being in Coimbatore, you need to setup a listening room with all these gear. All gear available at all times so that folks can travel adown and have a listen.

Last edited:
In regards with what we at Audire have been doing in the past few months, here is a quick look:

Firstly, we have been entirely occupied with our new multi driver loudspeaker (as prabin correctly pointed out : named The Seraphim), of which I am not revealing any details as of now. Rest assured, when it is launched, it will be one of the world's best designed speakers. We are very excited about this project!

Secondly, we have launched the IO2 tru horn system, which is by far the best system that money can buy, it is very affordable and compact and offers you excellent sound quality in terms of its transparency and unbelievably large soundstage. Currently, VenkatCR is demoing one of these in his place, and we eagerly look forward to hearing his views on the IO2, which is, in terms of design, construction and sound, a quantum leap in our standard lineage of speakers. These speakers are available optionally made from glass as well, for those who are looking for a lifestyle design.

Thirdly, we have launched the Andromeda EM2.5 loudspeaker as mentioned in one of my earlier posts, a high end single driver loudspeaker featuring custom made single drivers from Japan. These have also been featured in AV max last month, and a detailed review of the same will follows.

Fourthly, our new generation of power conditioners is now in production, featuring even better build quality, better components and wiring, Firstimpressionmusic 24k gold sockets, billet chassis, and blackdiamondracing cones for isolation.

Our latest amplifier, the Metis, as Prabin pointed out, will be a 25wpc Class A amplifier, which will be an excellent match with any type of speaker, with excellent bandwidth, extremely low distortion, and dynamics like that of amps of ten times its price! This new design will be available in pyramidal formats and regular rack mount formats for those who prefer the traditional design.

We have also partnered with B&O to create a new line of five channel and 7 channel power amplifiers, which will be recieving their THX ratings soon. These new amplifiers are completely custom built for Audire, and have the lowest distortion ratios you can find in any amp anywhere in the world, even at peak volume levels.

Our newest isolation platform will feature magnetically/pneumatically levitated systems, which offer a resonance frequency of less than 2hz, virtually assuring absolute coloration free signals from your equipment.

Apart from all these products, we are also in the process of organising Arclight Records, which will be our own record label, which will feature talented musicians from India, and other countries, in an audiophile format. The record labels first album is currently being worked on, and once released, will be available through all major cd shops in India, and on Amazon. Our existing clientiele will recieve the cds automatically.

These are a few things which have been going on in our company recently, and in light of our absence from the internet for such a long time, I felt compelled to share these thoughts with you.

I have posted our contact details in a prior post on this very thread, and if any of you wish to contact me or anyone in my company, please feel free to do so.

We are very much available to answer all your questions, and provide you with the best audio equipment you can ever own!

excellent!!excellent!!!!!!!!hell,i need to plan a trip to coimbatore asap and experience the magic.all the very best.cheers

to all of you who are planning a trip to our company, our doors are always open and you are most welcome!

The website will take a few more days, and once it is done, I will start a new thread on hifivision announcing the same.

I thank you all once again for your patience, and apologize for the delay in the website!

hi,

The new generation power conditioners are similar to our existing zephyr/halycon power conditioner and servo systems. However, the new generation will feature a far better build quality, better components and audiophile grade gold sockets and isolation mechanisms. We already have a power regeneration system, entitled sirocco.

Secondly, regarding the metis, it is an integrated amplifier with a volume control.

Sandeepji,any customer in Delhi who would be willing to let us listen to the Audire system?

Dear Kamal,

I will be sending a pair of the IO2s to delhi very soon, and I will keep you posted about the same. Expect to see them in about two weeks time. We also do have some very high end installs in Delhi, however, I am not sure whether those clients would be available to demo!

to all of you who are planning a trip to our company, our doors are always open and you are most welcome!

The website will take a few more days, and once it is done, I will start a new thread on hifivision announcing the same.

I thank you all once again for your patience, and apologize for the delay in the website!

Hello Sandeep,

Please note that according to our Forum Rules

Only a dealer, distributor, manufacturer or service provider who is a sponsor member can directly discuss and promote their products and/or services with other members.

So please register as a Forum Sponsor in order to continue with any further discussions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back