What is the LAST cassette you got?

I think it was Flipsyde (IIRC)...but then gave away my Technics deck and my cassette colleciton (a few hundreds) to my friend...

Last Saturday during Chennai visit picked bellows from a vendor. Paid just Rs.150.
All are in mint condition. :D

1. Pride of South - 2 cassette box. One content KJ Yesudas and another SPB songs.
2. Hits of Ilaiyaraja - Music World Collector's edition
3. Nayagan/Punnagai Mannan - Tamil, Ilayaraja
4. The Best Of Zakir Hussaian - Music Today
5. Bharatham - Tharangini
6. Classical Live - Yesudas, Tharangini.

Four nos TDK B60 and one TDK D60.

The other day I got "LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL" - A collection of rock and roll hits (50s/60s)

Excellent!

The absolute opposite to new, but my wife found the cassette box that I have had for about thirty years, and always took in cars with me pre-car-CDP :)

Out of a dozen or so tapes (that would nearly all have been recorded from vinyl), there were only one or two forgotten favourites. The rest I am still listening to via digital media.

Wensday I got 4 cassettes.......

1) Led Zeppelin - 4th album
2) The Best of the Doors (1973 release)
3) Aerosmith - First album
4) Judas Priest - Defenders of the faith

I got a chance to visit Mr. Kuruvila's place yesterday for collecting my turntables. I carried along my professionally done (on a NAK Dragon) copy of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" on audio tape. I was quite curious to hear it on his Nak 1000. However when we played it, it sounded quite dull and mushy (like the azimuth was not matching). Mr. Kuruvila did mention that he had replaced the pinch roller recently but I would assume that the old rumour of Dragon recordings not sounding too good on older NAKs, stands good. The tape sounds fantastic on my DR3 and my Kenwood car stereo player. I have requested my friend to also send me a copy of Division Bell done on tape.

Recently I got
1.Mere Sanam
2.Darr
3.Made In India
4.Krishna Nee Begane Baro(Kannada Movie)
5. Dance Raja Dance(Kannada Movie)

1.Run
2.Jhankar Beats
3.Ghoonghat/Koyla
4.one 2ka4/Chori Chori Chupke Chupke
5.Yeh Hai Prem
6.Parineeta
7.Kashish-Kishor Kumar
8.Kaante
9.Kalyug
10.Lagaan
11.Saathiya
12.Swades
13.Main Hoon Na
14.Kal Ho Na Ho
15.DDLJ
16.Dil Chahta Hai
17.HumTum
18.Yuva
19.Mere Sanam
20.Raaz
21.Meenaxi
22.Dil To Pagal Hai
23.Gupt
24.Romantic Hits - Kishore Kumar
25.Lakshya
26.Anmol Geet - Lata Mangeshkar
27.Mohabbat - Kishore Kumar
28.Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
29.Murder
30.Anmol Ratan - Dev Anand
31.Kasoor/Albela
32.Aashiqui
33.Deewana - Sonu Nigam
34.Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
35.Ishq
36.Golden Hour - S.Janaki(Kannada)
37.Bidugade/Sakshatkar/Operation Diamond Rocket(Kannada)
And around 50 recorded cassettes

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back