What tv to buy? 40+

bhansali_hardik

Hi!
I am new to this forum and as a member it's the first day! :yahoo:
I have read a numerous threads and a lot more reviews on the forum so, decided to decide, my buy should be decided using the expertise on this forum! :D

I want to buy a 40 or a 42 incher and i have narrowed it down to the led's as panasonic have decided to stop the plasma's soon!
My budget - 60k but, can stretch a bit!
Proffered brand - none!

With the budget constraint i have, i can not get a 3d and a smart tv... can i ? I am not that keen to get a 3d tv but, smart preferably yes!

Models what i have thought of - Samsung f5500 40incher
Lg42ls5700? Or the sony.. ? ughhhh this is so so confusing please help!

Hi bhansali_hardik
I HAVE BOUGHT PANASONIC 3D LED TH-L42ET60D, FOR 63,000 3DAYS BEFORE AFTER NARROWING DOWN ON LG /PANASONIC AS SAMSUNG USES ACTIVE 3D I LEFT IT. AFTER SPENDING QUITE SOME TIME ON LG/PAN, IT SEEMED COLOR REPRODUCTION WAS BETTER IN PANASONIC, PICTURE LOOKED SHARPER, MORE DETAILS IN THE PIC WAS NOTICEABLE. FOR NOW TV IS VERY MUCH FINE. FROM USB IT WONT PLAY ALL MOVIE FORMATS UNLIKE LG. DIVX IS NOT SUPP.ON PANA. I FOUND WEB BROWSER GETS CRASHED MANY TIMES. SO IF U DONT BROWSE HEAVILY ON TV, IF THE PIC QUALITY IS ONLY CONCERN ATLEAST FOR ME IT WAS PANA. 3 HDMI, 2USB,WLAN,DLNA, 2.1 DTS, IF ANY THING BE FREE TO ASK.

Hi bhansali_hardik
I HAVE BOUGHT PANASONIC 3D LED TH-L42ET60D, FOR 63,000 3DAYS BEFORE AFTER NARROWING DOWN ON LG /PANASONIC AS SAMSUNG USES ACTIVE 3D I LEFT IT. AFTER SPENDING QUITE SOME TIME ON LG/PAN, IT SEEMED COLOR REPRODUCTION WAS BETTER IN PANASONIC, PICTURE LOOKED SHARPER, MORE DETAILS IN THE PIC WAS NOTICEABLE. FOR NOW TV IS VERY MUCH FINE. FROM USB IT WONT PLAY ALL MOVIE FORMATS UNLIKE LG. DIVX IS NOT SUPP.ON PANA. I FOUND WEB BROWSER GETS CRASHED MANY TIMES. SO IF U DONT BROWSE HEAVILY ON TV, IF THE PIC QUALITY IS ONLY CONCERN ATLEAST FOR ME IT WAS PANA. 3 HDMI, 2USB,WLAN,DLNA, 2.1 DTS, IF ANY THING BE FREE TO ASK.

why not LG? why did you avoid LG..? And 3D is not a primary concern for me... A normal smart tv will do the job but the picture quality certainly matters!

Bcoz pq was better with more natural colors, and detail in the picture, i was watching a bond movie while making my desc, i noticed lines on the blazer was clear in pana but hardly visible on lg. I mean lines were mingled with background color, in many frames details were clear definately in pana, same model of pana is available with out 3d. Pana was cheaper with almost same specs, with 3yr warr. N above all pq. Of course that was my opin.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back