What stabilizer to buy?

Cuber2113

I have a Samsung 43" AUE60 Crystal 4K TV and recently the the screen went all blank (not sure what happened) but the panel was still in warranty so it was replaced for free, the Samsung technician told to buy a stabilizer to prevent such things from happening in the future. My budget is around 2k. What should I buy? I will be connecting only the TV to the stabilizer. Thanks!

I have a Samsung 43" AUE60 Crystal 4K TV and recently the the screen went all blank (not sure what happened) but the panel was still in warranty so it was replaced for free, the Samsung technician told to buy a stabilizer to prevent such things from happening in the future. My budget is around 2k. What should I buy? I will be connecting only the TV to the stabilizer. Thanks!
I think a basic Vguard digi200 may be around Rs.4500/-. Pls wait for others to chime in. I am using it for the Samsung Au7700 since approx 2 years in Mumbai.

Hi,
In your area if you have lot of power fluctuation means it is advice to put stabilizer,
2k budget will get basic stabilizer it will not serve much. Better to go with double booster type , like the above message model

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back