What to buy for Equipment Protection?

donmathew90

Hey Everyone - I've got a 65" TV + Yamaha HTR - 2071 + PS5 + HTPC and I want to protect them from voltage fluctuations. I was thinking of getting either V-Guard Digi 200 Supreme or Voltino Grand Digi Plus to keep everything relatively safe.

Also, can I add a UPS into the mix in this order - Electrical outlet > Stabilizer > UPS > everything connected to UPS?

As you can see, I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to this stuff so I'd appreciate your inputs.

Hey Everyone - I've got a 65" TV + Yamaha HTR - 2071 + PS5 + HTPC and I want to protect them from voltage fluctuations. I was thinking of getting either V-Guard Digi 200 Supreme or Voltino Grand Digi Plus to keep everything relatively safe.

Also, can I add a UPS into the mix in this order - Electrical outlet > Stabilizer > UPS > everything connected to UPS?

As you can see, I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to this stuff so I'd appreciate your inputs.
Hello ,
V guard Digi 200 is enough ( if you have budget go for servo stabilizer ),

Never connect UPS to this devices .

Hello ,
V guard Digi 200 is enough ( if you have budget go for servo stabilizer ),

Never connect UPS to this devices .
Thank you!

Won't having a UPS prevent any potential damage from sudden power outages?

Also, I haven't heard of Servo. How much do they cost?

Thank you!

Won't having a UPS prevent any potential damage from sudden power outages?

Also, I haven't heard of Servo. How much do they cost?
UPS can serve for computer system , not for Audio equipment ( this is my opinion , may be some other forum member will guide )

Servo Stabilizer starts with 10K to 12K depends on our rating price may increase .

These are okay for smaller components.

Take a look at this which in my opinion is a better bet to use as precaution.

MaSh

Is this the Servo stabilizer brand that you're referring to? - https://www.servostabilizerindia.in/
'Servo' means the type of the stabilizer, not the brand, which consists of some moving components inside. Other one is 'Static'. Stebilizers with both 'servo' and 'Static' type available with many vendors. Both have there own pros and cons based on specific application/usage.

'Servo' means the type of the stabilizer, not the brand, which consists of some moving components inside. Other one is 'Static'. Stebilizers with both 'servo' and 'Static' type available with many vendors. Both have there own pros and cons based on specific application/usage.
Great thanks!

I hope you are ok with me jumping in, but what about using it for relatively budget equipment.

Looking at an Aiyima A07 AMP and something like a Wanbo X5/Wzatco A1 projector. Total cost for this equipment is about 40K and will be using speakers that have been in the family for a while.

I have power cuts and the generator take about 10-15 seconds to kick in.

I hope you are ok with me jumping in, but what about using it for relatively budget equipment.

Looking at an Aiyima A07 AMP and something like a Wanbo X5/Wzatco A1 projector. Total cost for this equipment is about 40K and will be using speakers that have been in the family for a while.

I have power cuts and the generator take about 10-15 seconds to kick in.
Create a new Post to get better visibility and responses.

MaSh

UPS can serve for computer system , not for Audio equipment ( this is my opinion , may be some other forum member will guide )

Servo Stabilizer starts with 10K to 12K depends on our rating price may increase .
May i know the exact reason Why don't connect to ups as home is already connected to inverter when power cut , backup power comes from UPS, then other electronic appliances such as tv, desktop pc (connected to apc ups 1500va) in my home ,sir? Plz help me to suggest how to have stabilizer connected to my 55" led tv and AVR (in few days or in month going to buy) as already my home is connected to all lines except heavy electronic appliances(microwave oven, induction cooktop, fridge, washing machine)?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back