What would you do with Ten Crores (Rs 10,00,00,000 )

SuhasG

After a long silence , I am back at the forum so thought of some fun..........

If I were to deposit Ten Crores (Rs 10,00,00,000 ) in your bank account today, what would you do differently?

Listen to the first responses you get when you ask yourself this question and then rather than just shaking them off as unrealistic or impractical, start to figure out how you can get there.

There's thousands of people worldwide that have Ten Crores (Rs 10,00,00,000 ) or more so there's no legitimate reason why you can't be one of them?

So what are you gonna do when you get it?

SuhasG:

Welcome, after a very, very long time, indeed. Ok, something like...

highend2009_mbl_1_web.jpg

:)

After a long silence , I am back at the forum so thought of some fun..........

If I were to deposit Ten Crores (Rs 10,00,00,000 ) in your bank account today, what would you do differently?

Listen to the first responses you get when you ask yourself this question and then rather than just shaking them off as unrealistic or impractical, start to figure out how you can get there.

There's thousands of people worldwide that have Ten Crores (Rs 10,00,00,000 ) or more so there's no legitimate reason why you can't be one of them?

So what are you gonna do when you get it?

keep aside as FD in canara bank- 4.26 crores for advance payment of tax in september -

with the rest i would buy equity shares of andhra petrochemicals at rs.17/- per.

and two and a half years later -

i would give you back 10 crores (without interest) -

and i would have 13 crores in my bank.

thank you very much.

edit - on the other hand if you were to pay the required tax before depositing the money in my bank - i would invest the entire monies as above -

and -

there is another option - you could put that outgo (in your books) as a loan to an indigent prince - so that when i square off with you - neither of us will have to pay taxes to our government - who, in turn, are obliged to give a helping hand to our indigent ministers of state.

Last edited:
suri, is that a tip? andhra petro is now trading at 19 bucks.

And damn, now I know why I haven't found my calling. I can't decide on one single thing to do with the 10 crores. Options include

1) set up a record label and a studio
2) set up a magazine of some sort
3) set up a prize for advances in rational thought and promotion of scientific thinking
4) start a school

i'd keep a bit of it aside for a nice stereo as well :), whichever option i pick.

Honestly, Would do some thing good to the needy with a part of that amount, that too through private sources. I would be happier to see hundred people fed daily than covering myself in gold and honking away in an "S" class in a "No Horn" zone. Secondly, Invest the remaining part in such a way that it helps in recovering the whole amount, loaned to me (May take some years to return) and also helps in creating employment and return it with a Thanks Friend note :).

Just some thoughts that came to my mind. Thank You!

EDIT: My personal needs (or Luxuries) can be satisfied later, after the loan amount is recovered :D.

Last edited:
Assuming that I have 10 Crores after taxes:

2 Crores - buy decent [huh? with 2 Crores?] flat in Mumbai: leaves me with 8 Crores

1 Crore - invest in MF's [that's Mutual Funds for the dirty minded]: leaves me with 7 Crores

1 Crore - invest in Stocks: leaves me with 6 Crores

1 Crore - invest in Gold ETF's: leaves me with 5 Crores

2 Crores - start an NGO for doing something for the abandoned elderly and sick: leaves me with 3 Crores

1 Crore - start an animal shelter: leaves me with 2 Crores

25 Lakhs - Audi Q7: leaves me with 1.75 Crore

1 Crore - give away to friends: leaves me with 0.75 Crore

5 Lakhs - Home gadgets/necessities: leaves me with 0.70 Crore

7 Lakhs - for music: leaves me with 0.63 Crore

0.63 Lakhs - buy small flat in Mumbai: leaves me with 0

If wishes were horses...

Get the contact details of Miss universe participants.
And tell them I have 10 crore with me. :D

Get the contact details of Miss universe participants.
And tell them I have 10 crore with me. :D

but don't you know?

for Vijay Mallya - like, 10 crores is not worth a second thought -

and he has nice bikini chaddis -

Blasto - not to blast your balloon - but you probably need 10,000 crores of disposable cash(INR) to dangle in front of a potential miss universe - before she sashays your way!

Jhunjhunwala has that - but inspite of that - no body will wiggle in his direction!

Ah! - attraction is inexplicable - and different people will do different things!

Blasto - not to blast your balloon - but you probably need 10,000 crores of disposable cash(INR) to dangle in front of a potential miss universe - before she sashays your way!
QUOTE]

naahh, not that expensive .......

In Mumbai, some very familiar well known (starlets) bombshells would cost less than the Theil CS 2.4s ... some for ST and most for LT .......:D

If I were to deposit Ten Crores (Rs 10,00,00,000 ) [/SIZE][/U][/B]in your bank account today, what would you do differently?

Assuming that you are a derailed dying philanthropist who is crazy enough to 'donate' me 2mil, I do have a retirement plan I could use this for! :)

ill tell u what i won't do.......i won't play a game show with it titled "Sawaal Dus Crore ka" lol..........now wat i would is make a movie with it....ive got a script and brilliant one at that... im sure i will get back more than double and then enjoy maadi in life!!!!

10 Crore, woo hoooo, will have to resign from the job first and go around the world for a long long trip. And before the trip gonna buy some Canon L lenses for sure. Whatever is left after the trip(which will be atleast 5-6 crores i guess) will settle myself at my natives close to my parents. Will take up photography and traveling permanently ;). May be also will start some small business related to either Cars/Travel or AV or all of them. Aah so many dreams might come true with some financial freedom.

Suhas has turned up after a looong time..

is it that he has got 10 Crs secretly and is getting ideas how to spend it ??

Suhas has turned up after a looong time..

is it that he has got 10 Crs secretly and is getting ideas how to spend it ??

Yes, indeed, I was busy in making (minting?) $$$$, that's why that silence! Those 10 Cr will be go to most deserving ...........search is on.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back