What would you do with Ten Crores (Rs 10,00,00,000 )

Make a good Fixed Deposit in Bank but before that would like to do something for animals.:cool:)....Will not spend on A/V since I am satisfied with what I already have.

First thing comes to my mind is that I should be a bachelor. Second thought settle in Kerala with farm like house.

Wud take up Distribution of A/V from Samsung,Panasonic ,Sony etc.
Wud need Min 2 crores as initial investment,
With remaining 8 Crores :
1)buy a Farm House in Alleppy Kerala for around 2 Crores
2)Put 5 Crores in FD
3) go for a world Trip with remaining 1 crore(Will set up A/V Distribution after i come back from World Tour)

TV in every room, including bathrooms, since I can, and I will, all of em will be FHD plasmas.
Since I might have an urge to game, every one of em will have an attached PS3 and Xbox360, each will have 2 controllers (Except for the ones in bathroom :p ).

I also plan on getting a good Home theater for the Kitchen. Spread, every room with surround sound.

Will also need a seperate "theater" room.

And oh yeah, get an Lambo (Preferably Gallardo), and my own private race track.

I will also request you to deposit another 10 crores, for "Further expansion" :p

10 crores is too less an amount to begin with, so make that 100 crores :D

Think Big & out of the Box !!!! :D

25 Lakhs - Audi Q7: leaves me with 1.75 Crore

If wishes were horses...

@ Keith show me where I can get a Q7 for 25 lakhs (forget new, not even second hand will be available at that price in India)!!!

FYI, my friend has one & is suffering with it so I suggest you keep away from 1 :cool:

I just realized I can't think big.

10 lacs will pretty much take care of every material possession I ever wanted to have & things I wanted to do.

Or maybe 20.

Make a good Fixed Deposit in Bank but before that would like to do something for animals.:cool:)....Will not spend on A/V since I am satisfied with what I already have.

I am with you on the helping animals part. :)

Sent from my iPod touch

This investment in mutual funds will be a debt or equity fund, and which one's would those be and will the money will be put in one go, same query applies to Gold ETF's.

Please advice.

Thanks.

V.

1 Crore - invest in MF's [that's Mutual Funds for the dirty minded]

1 Crore - invest in Gold ETF's:

I just realized I can't think big.

10 lacs will pretty much take care of every material possession I ever wanted to have & things I wanted to do.

Or maybe 20.

Quite easy, actually.

3 cr- relocation to a developed part of the world, house, business, setup.
2 cr- debauchery- car, girls et al (this is important when you're rich).
1 cr- further education
2 cr TBD after the above
2 cr- saved up, just in case all else fails..

Assuming that I have 10 Crores after taxes:

2 Crores - buy decent [huh? with 2 Crores?] flat in Mumbai: leaves me with 8 Crores

Sorry for sounding like someone from a different planet.. But, does 'decent' apartment in mumbai cost like 2 crores? :eek: :eek:

You can get a good villa in hyderabad for that kind of money. Albeit a bit on the outskirts. The costliest apartments are like around 1-1.5 crore here. I think the scene is almost same in bangalore. 'Decent' apartments can be had for like ~50L.

BTW, By decent I assume you mean apartments without makeups like swimming pool, clubhouse, gym, supermarket etc.

Real estate in mumbai IS expensive Blasto:). For 2 cr, you will get a flat that you would have paid under 1 cr in Hyderabad or Bangalore. Standalone houses are even more expensive or almost impossible to buy unless in Navi Mumbai. Why do you think even actors stay in Apartments?

I would continue to live the life the way it is but play in the following way. :yahoo:

I would put the entire money in debt mutual funds with instructions to transfer every month 5 lac rupees in equity funds, the returns which i would get this way would be great, it is with these returns i would enjoy life while in-directly the 10 crores could be intact. :yahoo: :yahoo:

V.

I would continue to live the life the way it is but play in the following way. :yahoo:

I would put the entire money in debt mutual funds with instructions to transfer every month 5 lac rupees in equity funds, the returns which i would get this way would be great, it is with these returns i would enjoy life while in-directly the 10 crores could be intact. :yahoo: :yahoo:

V.

you are too good!!!!:clapping::clapping::yahoo:

Incidentally when I am on a holiday I never take my music along.I spend too much time at home with music.A holiday for me means leaving behind everything that has to do with 'home' and embracing the newness of wherever I may be travelling.I cannot comprehend why people look for indian food while travelling abroad.When in Rome do as the romans do....

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back