What's your Endgame speakers ?

I have reached my end game atleast for the foreseeable future.

KEF R3 paired with Arcam SA30 and REL T9X.
Above config is within my HT chain via HT bypass with Marantz SR5015, Kef R2C, Kef Q150 (surrounds) and Polk RC60I in-ceiling Atmos speakers. Paired with a beautiful LG OLED 55”.

I’m just enjoying it and hope this will keep me happy for many more years to come!
Hi Raj,
Do you use the same subwoofer for Stereo and HT ? If so then do you manually change the subwoofer cable from the integrated to the avr depending on your usage or use some other method to do so. Thanks.

Rgs,
Nitin

Excellent choice of amp+dac+streamer 👍🏼
Thank you

Hi Raj,
Do you use the same subwoofer for Stereo and HT ? If so then do you manually change the subwoofer cable from the integrated to the avr depending on your usage or use some other method to do so. Thanks.

Rgs,
Nitin
Hi Nitin,

Yes I use same sub for movies and music no switching of any cables!

Rel T9X has high level input and lfe input. So high level input is connected to the Arcam and the lfe to my marantz avr.

When playing movies, Arcam works as a power amp basically for the LR in HT bypass mode.

Thank you

Hi Nitin,

Yes I use same sub for movies and music no switching of any cables!

Rel T9X has high level input and lfe input. So high level input is connected to the Arcam and the lfe to my marantz avr.

When playing movies, Arcam works as a power amp basically for the LR in HT bypass mode.
Thanks a lot Raj. Unlike your Rel T9x, the HT 1508 that I have does not have high level connections, just the Lfe in.

Ain't it crazy 🤩 love for a music hobby
He even got his own personal electric pole⚡installed

World's rare records museum: Hong Kong

One Man's Dream - Ken Fritz documentary
A must n a very good watch for all:

Amazon Echo Version 20 or Kef LS50 Version 10 probably...

Till that time, this game is never going to end. B&W 802D seemed ultimate but I'm quite happy with JBL 4429 Monitor speakers. SF, Golden Ear Triton, Harbeth, Avalon and TAD remaining on the bucket list...

I am a happy Altec user for the past 5 years and the JBL 4345 added recently, I think these 2 speakers should keep me satisfied for the rest of my life.

Altec Voice of the Theatre ( VOTT) A-7. don't have the space for that
Used to Have a good PC 2.1 speakers long back (ATP3) i guess. Was very warm & sweet sounding altecs. Didn't know about the VOTT A5 & A7s. Looks good 👍🏼 design is like Klipsch La Scala AL5s.

Used to Have a good PC 2.1 speakers long back (ATP3) i guess. Was very warm & sweet sounding altecs. Didn't know about the VOTT A5 & A7s. Looks good 👍🏼 design is like Klipsch La Scala AL5s.
Altec has come a long , long way from making massive 150kg pro speakers for use in movie theatres back in WW2 era to making desktop speakers that fit in one’s palm. So has JBL. :)

Altec has come a long , long way from making massive 150kg pro speakers for use in movie theatres back in WW2 era to making desktop speakers that fit in one’s palm. So has JBL. :)
That's a different market. Japan started the compact products concept. It became anicdotal. It's like convincing ur dad wot a stereo setup is while he's laughing at you.

But there are still people who are looking for these. This is the ultimate pinnacle of stereo setup. Come what may.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back