Where can I buy Indian Classical and Jagjit Singh/Chitra Singh Vinyl records?

jbiswas1

I am searching for Indian Classical and Jagjit/Chitra vinyl records from the 70's/80's in New/Mint condition. Are they repressing any albums from the master tapes anywhere in the world? I looked at Discogs and the prices are atrocious and simply daylight robbery. Any advice/clues that any of you know?
Jit

I have been looking for a good source and have found none. So far international sellers in Discogs are my best bet. For similar costs at least their assessment of the condition is much more accurate than that of local sellers. Other than that I buy most new reissues from Amazon/other sellers. And of course bug older relatives to part with their 'junk'.

I am searching for Indian Classical and Jagjit/Chitra vinyl records from the 70's/80's in New/Mint condition. Are they repressing any albums from the master tapes anywhere in the world? I looked at Discogs and the prices are atrocious and simply daylight robbery. Any advice/clues that any of you know?
Jit
You may find some records at ngh Or their website 123.soldin. Their grading is more or less accurate. Go for ex cond records. For classical visit vinylworld.in.
You have to keep patience & visit the site once in a week. Preferably sunday evening.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back