Where to assemble pc in Bangalore

edjamesx

Hi all,
I am planning to upgrade my PC , it's bit old though its working fine , i wanted to buy new PC for UHD playback , UHD video editing and planning to add bluray player as well. I wanted to choose individual pc components and want to get it assembled. I used to do in richie street chennai before , since i am staying in bangalore now , I wanted to know where can i get pc components in better price and get it assembled.

If you could give me reference of shop names also should be good.

Thanks

SP Road. That's the heaven for all computer needs. Take your time, go around getting checking out shops and specs on offer, then commit.

MaSh

Thanks all for response... Hope they also do pc assembling in SP road , and they can install windows OS as well .?

I am planning to upgrade my PC , it's bit old though its working fine , i wanted to buy new PC for UHD playback , UHD video editing and planning to add bluray player as well. I wanted to choose individual pc components and want to get it assembled. I used to do in richie street chennai before , since i am staying in bangalore now , I wanted to know where can i get pc components in better price and get it assembled.

Addition of graphics card, which can do UHD should do it for you.. I don't know if an up-to date graphics card would be a bottle neck with old CPU..

Also you can add BR player to your existing PC..

I have been using Acme Computers on SP Road for two decades. Now they opened a shop on Sarjapur road too, which is very convenient for me.

Thanks,
Sharad Medhavi

Aashirwaad Computer
Dinesh : 99 00 95 65 59

He isn't the cheapest. All I know is when a part fails, I just drop it off with him to oversee warranty issues.

Editing requires a lot of cpu horse power, a lot of ram and fast ssd. Get M2 SSD drive if you can.

I would suggest NVME SSD if budget permits atleast for OS and software

Motherboard support should not be an issue as OP is buying a new board

For parts, warranty is honored by most dealers when the receipt is retained. Compared to other places, you can get genuine parts within +-5% cost with a good bargain in SP road. Once you have them, I can assemble whatever you want for a fraction of what they charge. If you need help in choosing parts, feel free to pm me. Happy to help fellow FMs :)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back