Where to Buy Emotiva XDA-2

You could get it directly from Emotiva themselves, I imported my Stealth DC-1 directly from them. I utilized Borderlinx but Emotiva will ship directly as well.

Emotiva site does not accept International credit cards, only US issued cards are accepted. Not a problem though, create a free paypal account and pay through that, it is easy and problem free.

Alternatively you can contact Avenuesound and Htstore but my guess is it is going to cost you more to buy through Indian dealers.

You can buy the Emotiva from Amazon.com . They take care of customs duty also . Delivered to your door with no hassles.
Unfortunately you are late ! They were selling the Stealth DC-1 on discount for $ 399/- a couple of months ago ! A friend bought one. Normal price is 499/- . However today I see only a used one on Amazon. Maybe they are out of stock. You could wait and see !

Maybe Amazon is waiting for stock. Send them an email to know if they will carry it again . Amazon's arrangement with the customs duty and shipping is great. Duty often appears more realistic than what any other shipping service charges. Best part is you know what it is in advance and can decide if you like the final price or not.

Last edited:
HT store in Bangalore also deals with emotiva, but I think xda2 is stopped. Emotiva has Ego series and stealth Dac only..you can mail emotiva directly regarding B stock...

Hi ,
Believe the XDA 2 has been discontinued . They had a close out at discounted prices in Nov 2015 .
Saw one at eBay .

Thanks -

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back