Where to buy Vinyl records in India

Mohan

I have been bitten by the vinyl bug after hearing a system at a friends place. I would like to take a plunge into vinyl but would like to know where in Indian can I source vinyl records.

SO far I have not come across any shop selling vinyl records in Mumbai. Would appreciate help from vinyl lovers like Jeevan!!!

Prithvi,

Thanks for your reply. Could you kindly elaborate on the kind of genres/ artistes/ titles available with you?

Regards,
Persiflage

Hi,
I think i was late to this topic. I am also a hardcore vinyl lover, and i got almost 100 plus vinyls(malayalam, hindi, tamil and western). My sincere advise is to always go for new vinyls if possible since the experience is unimaginable. For the past eight months i been importing vinyls from US through this site(all discs are brand new)

ImportCDs.com: Search Results

they have huge clearance sale, and the delivery is so fast and safe, u get them within 7 days from usa!!!!!! Shipping charges are very reasonable.When ordering, try to order in multiples, as shipping cost will come down. They pack each disc separately in a hard cardboard shell and send it(which we can use it for storing vinyls when we try to store them in the rack)
yesterday i got(ordered on 1st september) Madonna's IMMACULATE COLLECTION disc (its a 2 lp disc, brand new, price was 9$ = 380rs) and mariah carey disc picture disc(7$) and will smith(again 2 disc 9$)...All three shipping charges were 10.45$...Quality is superb!!!!!Try it out....
One of the fellow forum members have mentioned an other site, but that is a UK site and ordering from UK will always be costlier because of the conversion rate..

hi al,
pls let me know if there is any other good sites available for ordering vinyl apart from the above mentioned one? tried with amazon, but they don't have huge collection like this...and also pls let me know if any one has ordered anything after reading the above thread....CHEERS

Aural Exploits || Your online source for vinyl records.
-soundstagedirect.com
-acousticsounds.com
-elusivedisc.com **
-blindpigrecords.com (blues on blind pig label)
-musicmatters.com (45RPM Jazz)
-truebluemusic.com
-amazon.com vinyl record store (yep, there's a whole store)
-http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_961442_11/104-0299304-1637526?ie=UTF8&node=372989011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0D ER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=0HZW4N3ZNF1X2YPR7SN5&pf_ rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=318818701&pf_rd_i=5174

The list is endless....

I have been bitten by the vinyl bug after hearing a system at a friends place. I would like to take a plunge into vinyl but would like to know where in Indian can I source vinyl records.

SO far I have not come across any shop selling vinyl records in Mumbai. Would appreciate help from vinyl lovers like Jeevan!!!

It is available with ismail in chor bazar in mumbai.You have to browse through him for good ones have patience you will get what you want
Mukundan

Iam not clear about the topography of chor bazzar.
Give me some time i will get you the exact postal address.
also by this week i might be in mumbai for the same.i will let you know and also get the contact numbers of that place
rgds
Mukundan

Thanks!
In case you're going, can I come along as well? I work in Fort, very close to Chor Bazaar. I'll PM you my details.

Hi, We have a Huge collection of LP's or Vinyl records also 78rpm for sale please contact: Balaji / Govardhan.
Ph:09342410288

our address
#64, 1st Floor, balaji silk complex, avenue road, bangalore-560002.
opp raymonds showroom.

Dear Mr. Bajaji,

I am looking for some Malayalam LP/78 rpm. If you have the same, kindly mail me the list.

Regards,
Suresh Babu
[email protected]

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back