Where to report defected items received from fellow member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's evident who is manipulating whom. You have documented in this thread that you paid 75k+5k
You have also documented you paid for shipping. Rest is easy maths.
Any edits on your previous posts from this timestamp is to be construed hiding facts.

Yes I did give them for free as I couldn't bear your haggling for free things along with purchase. What you have to understand is, everything has a cost. For you I'm ambani and can keep giving everything for free.
Sir I paid you 75k for speaker +5k for extras drivers n cables as you said it will be waste for you to keep and
35k for pre power amp + 2.5k for extra tubes
+ 5k for shipping
+ 20k for pulz which is fine condition
this was our deal final agreement after that

now your I don’t know talk what.

please call me help me with solution.

Sir I paid you 75k for speaker +5k for extras drivers n cables as you said it will be waste for you to keep and
35k for pre power amp + 2.5k for extra tubes
+ 5k for shipping
+ 20k for pulz which is fine condition
this was our deal final agreement after that

now your I don’t know talk what.

please call me help me with solution.
Solution is mentioned in my post. I won't call. Every step to be documented here. Some here have given lot of observations I don't want to take any chances.

Why call, he has already thrown the details clearly in black and white.. If it is acceptable , just write it is acceptable and walk away and prepare for shipping it back ...Then you take care of the packing it back safely, and we will wait for the jenson report on arrival and open this audiophile court once again. :p :p
Sir let’s have call and understand the offering, if he agrees I will ship him everything back and he can give my money back.

Solution is mentioned in my post. I won't call. Every step to be documented here. Some here have given lot of observations I don't want to take any chances.
I don’t see it as solution,, I will shipping everything back to you and you keep your stuff and send me my money back

Sir let’s have call and understand the offering, if he agrees I will ship him everything back and he can give my money back.
I am not a qualified audiophile attorney. May be you can hire an audiophile attorney here if anybody available to solve this issue. and ready to document it..

@Jatintan007 ... Be practical..Try to restore it locally and live in peace. If not possible think about shipping back to him. Or else get ready for next court room on arrival of items to @jenson .

I don’t see it as solution,, I will shipping everything back to you and you keep your stuff and send me my money back
Ok I am confused now. Didn't you want him to get them fixed for you? I believe he is offering to split the cost, kind of a middle ground. I feel this is going in some other direction now, this whole episode.

Ok I am confused now. Didn't you want him to get them fixed for you? I believe he is offering to split the cost, kind of a middle ground. I feel this is going in some other direction now, this whole episode.
Me too. He has responded and made an offer to your repeated pleas to get only the repair of the speaker and now you want to ship everything damaged back for a full refund?
It’s your word against his and if he claims the damage was caused by you then there is going to be no compromise or solution. I suggest you consider his offer and try to work something out

Why don't you first check how much it'd cost to repair the damage and make a reasonable counter offer if you feel the current offer is not to your liking. Shipping broken items back through courier is a bad idea.

Me too. He has responded and made an offer to your repeated pleas to get only the repair of the speaker and now you want to ship everything damaged back for a full refund?
It’s your word against his and if he claims the damage was caused by you then there is going to be no compromise or solution. I suggest you consider his offer and try to work something out
Sir I don’t see any solution here as I don’t exactly understand what is he asking in that post. He is doing unnecessarily manipulative calculations.

why can’t he call me and sort it.
At time of making payments he was calling me not once all payment is done so he wants everything here

@Jatintan007 Don’t forget you still have a potentially good sounding set up.
Getting a skilled local carpenter to make basic repairs should be a easy first step to start appreciating what these legendary speakers and Amplifier can do for your music.
Start listening to your favorite music, take a break from the forum, you will feel better

Why don't you first check how much it'd cost to repair the damage and make a reasonable counter offer if you feel the current offer is not to your liking. Shipping broken items back through courier is a bad idea.
I also was thinking same it will be best for both of us.

@Jatintan007 Don’t forget you still have a potentially good sounding set up.
Getting a skilled local carpenter to make basic repairs should be a easy first step to start appreciating what these legendary speakers and Amplifier can do for your music.
Start listening to your favorite music, take a break from the forum, you will feel better
I am really worried and not using them as right side subwoofer unit can’t stand of its own as its base is damaged and its can’t support heavy weight of speakers.
Plus preamp selector knob is also stuck and jenson asked me not to used it and it may creat spark.

i am relatively new to this forum , but i can share my bit of experience with the buyer in contention here ..
i did have a recent experience of selling a steamer to this 'gentlemen 'buyer who's upset here ..
i suspect there is case of looking for opportunities of profiteering from any slip up in transactions ..

how do you look at buying something for 16k and listing it for 32k immediately the next day on OLX ?..
its understandable that once the product is yours .. you have the right to do what you want with it
but even as a reseller this pricing is radical more so when you have lowballed you way on everything from the pricing on the product , shipping etc !!
unfortunately in my case .i was'nt willing to budge and move the shipment insisting that he takes onus of all features and specs of product
and the liability of mine will end ..once its out of my hands ..
i would give the benifit of doubt to the seller here ..
what goes around .. come around !!.. in a much bigger way !!

I also was thinking same it will be best for both of us.
There you go. A start.
why not DM each other to move the discussion further?
And then announce to all of us watching this reality show “that’s all folks, the show is over”

Absolutely, taste the salt before adding more brother. You curry is already inedible.
Sending this to rythem will be very expensive and plus repairs cost god know how much it will be
Also I can get lyrita fix here by viren ji if I get his mobile number I can call him and meet him this weekend.

I am really worried and not using them as right side subwoofer unit can’t stand of its own as its base is damaged and its can’t support heavy weight of speakers.
Plus preamp selector knob is also stuck and jenson asked me not to used it and it may creat spark.
Now these are exactly the type of questions that FMs on this site enjoy and can help you with.
There are a few DIY speaker experts and several FMs who can suggest solutions to electronic problems at reasonable cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back