Where to report defected items received from fellow member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am relatively new to this forum , but i can share my bit of experience with the buyer in contention here ..
i did have a recent experience of selling a steamer to this 'gentlemen 'buyer who's upset here ..
i suspect there is case of looking for opportunities of profiteering from any slip up in transactions ..

how do you look at buying something for 16k and listing it for 32k immediately the next day on OLX ?..
its understandable that once the product is yours .. you have the right to do what you want with it
but even as a reseller this pricing is radical more so when you have lowballed you way on everything from the pricing on the product , shipping etc !!
unfortunately in my case .i was'nt willing to budge and move the shipment insisting that he takes onus of all features and specs of product
and the liability of mine will end ..once its out of my hands ..
i would give the benifit of doubt to the seller here ..
what goes around .. come around !!.. in a much bigger way !!
Wow..

i think you can rest your case and take it easy .. selling the freebies you have given is enough to rake in some moolah to fix everything !!
Hi Paramesh, thanks for suggesting but only few Cds and 3-4 LPs were freebies as good man was not using it.

nothing else was free I have already mentioned and I paid for everything.

also our our issue I explained everything to you it was small idiotic mistake done by my younger brother.
Even kartikay posted that on audiophile group and I have explain everything to him and other in group.
You still have grudges with me ?

Sir there is nothing to wow about it. I have explained and apologize about that instant and you also know about it as I share you pics that I m buying it.
That ad was posted by my cousin brother that silly did not even know how much is it wort

please don’t mix the conversation and deviate.

Please come to the private chat created by moderator and please get it over with solutions

Enough dram has happened

Sir there is nothing to wow about it. I have explained and apologize about that instant and you also know about it as I share you pics that I m buying it.
That ad was posted by my cousin brother that silly did not even know how much is it wort

please don’t mix the conversation and deviate.

Please come to the private chat created by moderator and please get it over with solutions

Enough dram has happened
I too apologize

If moderators recommend I will consider. Also I need all who commented packing was not worthwhile/poor/tank proof to approve I take this conversation private as I now realize you take their feedback as the gospel truth.

I will stick by my offering and what was in my sale thread. Nothing more. Nothing less.

If moderators recommend I will consider. Also I need all who commented packing was not worthwhile/poor/tank proof to approve I take this conversation private as I now realize you take their feedback as the gospel truth.

I will stick by my offering and what was in my sale thread. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Sir please be reasonable and take everything you sold and send my money back.

I will never dare to buy any second hand items
I have learned my lesson

let’s have a call and finish this issue here

Really I don’t want your wonderful deal you can sell it to someone else.
Take everything back and give me my money back

May I call you ?

If anyone has phone number of mr viren please share, I tried landline phone number on his website but no one picked may be due to lockdown in Delhi his office is closed.

I will check with him if he can repair both and mr jenson and me will split expenses 50-50…
It will be best solution for both and fair

I am having serious headaches now after all this conversations

will you be ok with this mr @jenson ?

I think you should initiate legal proceedings against FedEx. That will probably lead you somewhere rather then just telling Jenson to return your money and take back his speakers and amplifiers

I will check with him if he can repair both and mr jenson and me will split expenses 50-50…
It will be best solution for both and fair

I am having serious headaches now after all this conversations

will you be ok with this mr @jenson ?
He has agreed for this only after getting back his freebies.before that read it carefully and return the excess items then only it holds good.

If anyone has phone number of mr viren please share, I tried landline phone number on his website but no one picked may be due to lockdown in Delhi his office is closed.
Send him a PM. He is on the forum as FM viren bakshi

MY REQUEST TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS : None of us can solve this problem. So please stop posting further on this thread and let seller and buyer sort out this issue on their own.

MY REQUEST TO BUYER AND SELLER : Besides commenting and giving useless advice, there is nothing that any of us can do to help you on this matter. Please discuss this matter in private and hope you can arrive at a solution that works for you both.

MODS : Delete my post if inappropriate.

Now back to Jaco Pastorius!!!!

Also regarding the fellow member , I feel he has shared enough pictures in the beginning , of the packing and item conditions and was enough for any buyer analyze and form their opinion and ask questions..
While that’s true, one wonders if the seller himself had received the items in such packaging when he bought them? Surely they’d not have survived transit (unless he picked himself locally). Why then shouldn’t the seller have insisted on packaging in a similar way and added that cost in the expected price?

We call preowned items ‘pre-loved’. How could one be careless in giving away one’s treasured possession to someone else, even while selling?

Having said that, the buyer should also have checked the packaging before okaying it to be shipped. If the packaging pics were shared pre shipment, the buyer doesn’t seem to have a clue as well on what was necessary for safe transit of such delicate items. There’s no excuse for the lack of forethought. So, while his sadness is understandable, it should be in the form of remorse rather than blame. Also the continuous repetition of his demand by the buyer is jarring. At no point does he seem to reflect upon and accept what he should have done, and didn’t.

Last edited by a moderator:
While that’s true, one wonders if the seller himself had received the items in such packaging when he bought them? Surely they’d not have survived transit (unless he picked himself locally). Why then shouldn’t the seller have insisted on packaging in a similar way and added that cost in the expected price?

We call preowned items ‘pre-loved’. How could one be careless in giving away one’s treasured possession to someone else, even while selling?
Thanks

MY REQUEST TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS : None of us can solve this problem. So please stop posting further on this thread and let seller and buyer sort out this issue on their own.

MY REQUEST TO BUYER AND SELLER : Besides commenting and giving useless advice, there is nothing that any of us can do to help you on this matter. Please discuss this matter in private and hope you can arrive at a solution that works for you both.

MODS : Delete my post if inappropriate.

Now back to Jaco Pastorius!!!!
I agree but mr @jeason acting like typical dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back