Where to source DIY cables Tubes & Sleeve

vijayk

I was checking few DIY cables thread (Speaker and interconnect)
just wonder from where to source heat shrink Tube and expandable Sleeves in India. My immediate need to cover my VDH teaTrack (BiWire) cable with good looking sleeve and both end terminate with cable pants
I have already source WBT Banana plugs from UK

I could see lot of online sources like PartExpress and Amazon
but unable to find anything in India

Can someone point me to any dealer in Pune or Mumbai?

Thanks in advance,
~VijayK

Both are available in various sizes in India itself. I have bought sleeve and heat shrink tube from S.P.Road in Bangalore. Not sure about Pune though, but check in your electronics market, I am sure it will be available.

I was checking few DIY cables thread (Speaker and interconnect)
just wonder from where to source heat shrink Tube and expandable Sleeves in India. My immediate need to cover my VDH teaTrack (BiWire) cable with good looking sleeve and both end terminate with cable pants
I have already source WBT Banana plugs from UK

I could see lot of online sources like PartExpress and Amazon
but unable to find anything in India

Can someone point me to any dealer in Pune or Mumbai?

Thanks in advance,
~VijayK
"Moti Electrical" Near pasodya Vithoba Mandir, Budhwar Peth, Pune. You can get all accessories inclusive of tubing, here. Its on road from Budhwar Chowk to that temple at right side opposite to trio electrical.

I had been to this place (not so recently) and the colour choice was rather limited (only black, a la Henry Ford).
Even at S.P Road in Bangalore, only Black and Red was available for heat Shrink. The Sleeve was only available in Black. No other color or patterns like Ribbed or Dotted (like in exotic brands) were available:D

Even at S.P Road in Bangalore, only Black and Red was available for heat Shrink. The Sleeve was only available in Black. No other color or patterns like Ribbed or Dotted (like in exotic brands) were available:D

Was it available in exotic flavors like strawberry,banana , chocolate etc?:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Was it available in exotic flavors like strawberry,banana , chocolate etc?:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
OMG !! I meant exotic like this:eek:hyeah:
P2180368.JPG

:D Vince,
That kinda flex tubing is not available... atleast in the shop that I saw. It is actually a PS Audio Xtreme Power Chord. The tubing is quite thick. Check out this cross section:
PS+Audio+Statement+SC.jpg

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back