Which 50 inch 3d & smart tv

rajeshsinghjat

Hi,

I invite everyone's opinion on selecting a TV around 46~50 inch around a budget of 1 lac rupees. Following are the criterian:

1. Good PQ

2. 3D and smart TV

3. As I have to use it in a bright lit room (on 10th floor with huge window and balcony), it should not be prone to reflections

4. Mainly, I will watch HD,3D movies, TV (especially sports)

5. It should have good sd to hd conversion

After doing initial research, I have shortlisted Sony 46w950a and sony 50w800b.

Please advise me which one to go for or any other model with rationale.

hi rajesh, best wishes for ur new tv my suggesstion is go by the criteria of good hd pic quality and reflection issue , watching 3d in a 50 inch tv is a gimmick it will fade away after watching 6 or 7 movies .watching 3d in a projector is a diff issue. 3d will immerse u only in projectors.Likewise smart tv u can always connect ur android phone,tablet or a laptop to make any tv smarter.
cheers

Hi Raj,
I would suggest you can go for 46w950a based on the superb reviews it has got wrt Black Level and PQ. But before that, make sure the size will be fine.

Hi Rajesh,

You need to select a TV which fits your budget, requirements in terms of performance and connectivity...there is good competition in the market between big brands...some provide 1 -3 years warranty...you need to be cautious when it comes to selecting the appropriate model.

SInce you are based in Mumbai, go to a Vijay Sales and do WINDOW shopping...see all the TVs side by side...more or less the same channel would be shown....view the TVs from all angles, shortlist a few models and see the pros and cons....accordingly then finalise the TV which meets your requirements and budget...

There are posts of Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung available on HFV if you need some first hand insights from other members....the final decision would be yours so choose wisely....you can also alternatively click on our user names for related posts.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back