Which are the best Airtel DTH plans?

In what sense? Price, Channels, etc? There are numerous plans and they suit different requirements. You need to check your requirement and pick the Best plan for You. A Plan good for someone else may not be good for you.

MaSh

None. Get Hotstar, Primevideo, Sunnxt and forego DTH.

And if you're in to watching sports, forget about it. The number of times the feed will freeze or just not start is frustrating. This mostly occurs during important moments too like the last 2-3 overs of a match or the end of an exciting football match.

I have a 125Mbps and a 50Mbps internet connection from different operators so it can't be because of bandwidth or throttling issues.

Airtel has an Infinity plan which includes all SD and HD channels. Costs 5.5k per year.I think that is the cheapest plan among operators (other than Reliance) which includes all SD and HD channels.

Last edited:
It depends on which city you are based in. Airtel DTH plans change from place to place. For example, I live in Mumbai and the DTH plan I have is the Rs 1,777 plan (down from Rs 2,502) with HD set top box and pack of 340 channels with 65 HD channels. Choose your city before you look up the best Airtel DTH plan.

It depends on which city you are based in. Airtel DTH plans change from place to place. For example, I live in Mumbai and the DTH plan I have is the Rs 1,777 plan (down from Rs 2,502) with HD set top box and pack of 340 channels with 65 HD channels. Choose your city before you look up the best Airtel DTH plan.

Is that quarterly?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back