which avr to buy btw the Rx-V6a,RX-A880 and the RX-A1080

ha ha talked to denon and marantz guys.no models left other than the x1600h.wen i called MZ it felt they werent much interested in selling.

Why not try in HiFi Mart here in offers & deals in case the model you are looking for happens to be there. It comes with a proper warranty too.

MZ guys do act a bit pricey. But, they DO pass on your number to the local dealer. I got a call back within 5 minutes.
well in this case they were asking me u need number?like why u need to contact.i said obviously to enquire..they did msg me the number but still.ya u cud be rt.diff people diff attitude.anyways turned out to be a dud.it seems no modes if denon and marantz except x1600h is present in my state

Why not try in HiFi Mart here in offers & deals in case the model you are looking for happens to be there. It comes with a proper warranty too.

only one reason.if theres defect,first of all they have to agree its a defect..trust me i have first hand experience.so i nowadays check the returns policy and it doesnt look gud.atleast at a shop u can check before the purchase.and besides i dont know how good hifimart is or how much they can be trusted actually

only one reason.if theres defect,first of all they have to agree its a defect..trust me i have first hand experience.so i nowadays check the returns policy and it doesnt look gud.atleast at a shop u can check before the purchase.and besides i dont know how good hifimart is or how much they can be trusted actually
HiFimart is affiliated to Hifivision which is totally trustworthy. A lot of FM's have purchased from here & are happy with their purchases. You can contact Mr. Anil at Hifimart & ask all your queries which is perfectly understandable. You can also clear your doubts with the FM's here.

HiFimart is affiliated to Hifivision which is totally trustworthy. A lot of FM's have purchased from here & are happy with their purchases. You can contact Mr. Anil at Hifimart & ask all your queries which is perfectly understandable. You can also clear your doubts with the FM's here.

ok i didnt know that.

ha ha talked to denon and marantz guys.no models left other than the x1600h.wen i called MZ it felt they werent much interested in selling.
Hi
Go for floor standers I think that's the only option, now in COVID season with work from home all people are lining up for AV receivers and there is a shortage, logistics also a problem. so all the receivers are becoming costly, your A880 is now 87K!!

so all these are now out of stock at offline retailers and so are the marantz as wel.now thinking of purchasing a RN602.just want to know if i can use with my tv which has an optical out.will there be syncing issues btw sound and video??

so i had a yamaha RX-V 685 earlier.i now want to buy new one.req:-
1.mainly music(spotify,usb,you tube music videos)
2.netflix or apple ir hotstar series
3.tv dth tatasky

i have polk s20 fronts as of now.

so shud i wait for the V6A or go for the RX-A880 or the 1080.reason i ask i see very less change in the 880 compared to the 685.

cost of Rx-A880- Rs 77000
cost of RX-A1080-Rs 97000

i am only interested if the A880 or the A1080 can provide a good difference in sound clarity and fidelity compred to the 685.Reason i dont want to spend a lac without much difference between the other two.please help.if its the aventage i will buy it next week.if not then will wait for the yamaha RX-V6a.Do u think shelling a lot if money for aventage will give me a good sound upgrade over the Rx-V685 that i owned.please advice

For Music mainly.... Yamaha, Marantz and Nad are the best choices (here stated in rank). Denon and Marantz are from same parent company, but difference is here, Denon only for movies, but clarity and sound warmth is Marantz. Yamaha has the best balance. Nad is alongside. Just don't READ from the net and forums, let your ears be the judge!.

in 2022, I just tested all these brands, but chose Yamaha AVENTAGE, tested on Wharfedale, Mission, Polk, Bowers & Wilkins.

Yamaha also has good service at least in Trivandrum. My wireless subwoofer had developed a failure (YAS 209 soundbar) and it was rectified within 2 weeks in 2021 despite being in a hide n seek situation with Covid restrictions. They need the original bill and warranty card.

I haven't seen any Denon or Marantz service points in TVM. It would be a foolish idea to buy an electronic product with a price tag of 6 digits without ensuring service. OTOH it would probably be an ideal time to open an authorized service center for Denon and Marantz in south Kerala. ;)

Yamaha also has good service at least in Trivandrum. My wireless subwoofer had developed a failure (YAS 209 soundbar) and it was rectified within 2 weeks in 2021 despite being in a hide n seek situation with Covid restrictions. They need the original bill and warranty card.

I haven't seen any Denon or Marantz service points in TVM. It would be a foolish idea to buy an electronic product with a price tag of 6 digits without ensuring service. OTOH it would probably be an ideal time to open an authorized service center for Denon and Marantz in south Kerala. ;)
well there is one at kollam.its actually the authorized service centre for yamaha,denon and marantz.However i dont think they are good enough.anyways i went ahead in 2020-2021 and bought a marantz pm6007 instead and been happy with it.will satisfy my avr itch later

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back