Which BBQ Griller ?

krishpiscean

Other than movies, it's food that drive me and love to watch while eating grilled chicken/fish. So, pls suggest which BBQ griller to buy for indoor purpose.

Pls share any of your purchases or experiences with BBQ grillers.

I am afraid to say that this thread is not anywhere related to audio or video....
Actually my father always reminds me not to watch tv while eating because intake will be more that you cross your limit,hope pop corns does good ....
:)Health is wealth;-)

Not for the indoors, but this one from Kalamazoo was enthusiastically discussed among friends few weeks back over our rather modest barbeque setup.

PS: As suggested, you might want to move this to a more appropriate section perhaps.

I am afraid to say that this thread is not anywhere related to audio or video....
Actually my father always reminds me not to watch tv while eating because intake will be more that you cross your limit,hope pop corns does good ....
:)Health is wealth;-)

I feel it's better not to have pop corn while watching as it's more dangerous than grilled items. Dads are always right though.

Ive had gas fired BBQ grills from Weber for many years, initially I got one which needed a bed of small lava rocks which would get heated and the radiant heat would then cook food. This was messy+ getting lava from Home Depot on every trip to the US was a problem. About 6 years ago I upgraded to one of their Q Series, it's either the 200 or 220, which has a cast iron grid and doesnt use lava, just gas. I also got a light frame type stand-with wheels. Mostly we cook chicken, mushroom, baby corn, zucchini, occasionally carrots, and sometimes fish.

See picture here:

Amazon.com: Weber Q 200 Portable Propane Grill, Silver Series: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Great when you party!

Nothing to beat a coal fired BBQ Grill, the taste of the items BBQ'ed is really enhanced & truly out of this world.
Yes, it can be tricky lighting the coal compared to a gas lit one but that too becomes easy to do once you've started doing it regularly. Also, the effort put in makes it all the more enjoyable & gratifying.
I've got myself a humble indian Branded 'Prestige' BBQ Unit on which I BBQ Chicken/Paneer/Potatoes/Onions/Capsicums/Carrots/Baby Corn/Mushrooms.

As George rightly pointed out, its great to have a BBQ going with friends over!

PS: The prestige model hardly costs 3k :) Cheap & Simple to operate :D

The basic Weber gas fired grills are around 15k. The bigger ones are 25k'ish.

Charcoal gives a nice smell to the grills but is a pain to use and clean.

Long term, nothing beats a gas grill.

Yes, indeed.

Coal is quite tricky especially when space at home is at a premium- storing, firing up, cleaning. Taste wise, I agree, nothing like BBQing with coal! Weber has their local dealer or HQ in Tiruppur, they have an office facing Ulsoor Lake, here in Bangalore, mean to drop by there sometime, but just havent got around to doing it, so much to do, so little time!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back