Which cable to hook up Sony HT to Samsung LED TV

andy78

Guys I have recently purchased Samsung LED TV 46: D6000. Now I need to know how do I hook up this to my existing Sony Home Theater DAV DZ.

Can someone please help?

Thru component video out from you Sony HT.. if your Sont HT has HDMI out then thru HDMI..

If you hadn't got one with your Sony HT, you'll have to buy one in any electronics shop.
their range starts from around 1k. There are some online stores too.

Guys I have recently purchased Samsung LED TV 46: D6000. Now I need to know how do I hook up this to my existing Sony Home Theater DAV DZ.

Can someone please help?

What type of outputs your HTIB has? If it has HDMI out then use HDMI cable. If no HDMI then check in the order of component, composite. HDMI cables are available in any electronics store or in ebay. No need for going expensive cables. A 150 bucks cable from ebay will do the work fine. I'm using these inexpensive cables with my BD Player, HTPC and HD DTH and they work fine. If you need branded cables then look for belkin, prolink etc.

AV Cables Price India - Latest AV Cables Price in India & Free Home Delivery

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back