which center channel speaker....

JK2015

Hi, I would like to adf center channel to my current 2.0. I have a denon x1100w and monitor audio bx5 fronts. What other options i can go for apart from MA bronze center which can help me give crisp clear vocals for good movie experience.
Thanks

Hi, I would like to adf center channel to my current 2.0. I have a denon x1100w and monitor audio bx5 fronts. What other options i can go for apart from MA bronze center which can help me give crisp clear vocals for good movie experience.
Thanks

Almost all speaker manufacturers introduced decent center channels for home theater purposes. Select one of the best...

Any reason to avoid MA bronze? It is best if fronts and centre are from the same series.
If available singly, you could even use a single bx5

buy a nice soundbar... and if you can afford it - one with a subwoofer and bluetooth capabilities so you can run your music off your phone/ipad once in a while.... future proof all round investment....

Hehe.....buying a soundbar may definately not sound like a solution for the center:eek:hyeah:
Get the same matching center for the monitor audio bx series. It is very important to get a same series center to mainatin the sound balance and signature. Always getting the best center would not help but matching the same series is gonna help to a very large extent

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back