which center speaker to buy

hello everyone i am new to this forum - i have purchased Dynaydio DM 2/7 Bookshelf speakers and looking to buy center speaker. i cannot buy dynaudio center speaker as the budget is high and wanted to spend 20k to buy a center speaker. requesting experts to advise if i can go for other make center speaker. Would there be an issue if i use center spaker with different make ? please help.

hello everyone i am new to this forum - i have purchased Dynaydio DM 2/7 Bookshelf speakers and looking to buy center speaker. i cannot buy dynaudio center speaker as the budget is high and wanted to spend 20k to buy a center speaker. requesting experts to advise if i can go for other make center speaker. Would there be an issue if i use center spaker with different make ? please help.
Hi, I'm in the same dilemma. I have Polk's RTi A3 fronts now needing center and surround :) I'm sure experts will guide you here.

It is recommended to use the center channel from the same family of speakers..Best would be to use the same bookshelf as center..

Since the cost of the brand is very high, you can consider center channel from other brands too..Shouldn't be an issue..

It is recommended to use the center channel from the same family of speakers..Best would be to use the same bookshelf as center..

Since the cost of the brand is very high, you can consider center channel from other brands too..Shouldn't be an issue..
When buying center do we also look for the frequency response of the center? Also for buying surround should we choose speakers with higher upper range like 24khz and more?

Dr Vinayaka, I’m sure u have managed to confuse all of us with a new brand.

Dr Vinayaka, I’m sure u have managed to confuse all of us with a new brand.
Good afternoon
Wishing you happy Christmas
Warfaedale 220 C - this speaker is in my home theatre. It is really good especially for music and dialogues in movies.
Emotiva - C1and C2: they are new competitors they are made by HDF cabinet and 3 way speakers. They are really amazing
Quad-C: the beast
If I have hurt anybody please forgive me.
I don’t have much knowledge as I am doctor but I am trying to learn and with fellow members advice and learning from threads in the resource and Audioholics website and auditioning speakers got few grains of knowledge which I want to share with fellow members it may be foolish if I am wrong please advice / correct me. With regards
Vinayaka

Good afternoon
Warfaedale 220 C - this speaker is in my home theatre. It is really good especially for music and dialogues in movies.

Vinayaka

Warfaedale = Wharfedale . Just the typo

Have a Merry Christmas :)

Good afternoon
Emotiva - C1and C2: they are new competitors they are made by HDF cabinet and 3 way speakers. They are really amazing
I don’t have much knowledge as I am doctor but I am trying to learn and with fellow members advice and learning from threads in the resource and Audioholics website and auditioning speakers got few grains of knowledge which I want to share with fellow members it may be foolish if I am wrong please advice / correct me. With regards
Vinayaka
Merry Christmas Sir!

Good afternoon
Vinayaka
thank u vinyak

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back