Which Headphones for Ipod?

When I ordered from Lynx, they were upgrading their website and were having issues with it. Amarbir cancelled my order once without adequate info as to why. When I used their chat feature to inquire and explore other ways of placing the order, he lost his cool and told me not to chat with him again :rolleyes: He was more rude when I called up to clarify. I thought he was under a lot of stress due to his website related issues and continued with my order...now it appears that he generally has this attitude.

thanks for the review soul. one now knows what to expect, or not ;)

regards

Thank you so much for sharing your views and experience "soulforged". :)
Then I think I will go for RE2 from Lynx, as I am not sure where else can I buy it from, here in Bangalore. Also as my budget is 1000 to 2000 INR, I am not considering the models you've mentioned, like Denon. They are god but Denon starts at around 3500/-.

Thanks again.:)

Though I have never used Ipod, but found my Philips SHP9000 extremely musical, smooth with very good soundstage. One of the best value for money. I bought them some 6 months ago.

They sell around Rs.4000 in Delhi. Check details at the net. I shall be letting go my 9000 for a much lower price. PM me if you or others are interested.

why are you letting them go?

Though I have never used Ipod, but found my Philips SHP9000 extremely musical, smooth with very good soundstage. One of the best value for money. I bought them some 6 months ago.

They sell around Rs.4000 in Delhi. Check details at the net. I shall be letting go my 9000 for a much lower price. PM me if you or others are interested.

In the market for a good pair of headphones to mate with a cowon S9 which i intend to buy in the recent future. Been reading rave reviews about these. some details were flat, neutral monitor like headphones but at the same time not so neutral that you find it lacking, comfortable and moderately easy to drive.

Audio Technica ATH M50

Can Soundmagic PL11 OR PL30 be used with ipod touch 8gb as they are 12ohm & ipod rates @ 32ohm?

Sennheiser MM50 is also a good in-ear for iPhone/iPod. For iPhone users it has mic and call receive/end button as well. And the jack is already slimmed so need to have adapter jack. A bit costly at 4500, strong bass (and therefore not neutral), good isolation. If size and portability are not issues, personally I prefer a proper studio-grade can like Sennheiser HD215 which is quite flat in its response. I am also looking at a better (not necessarily costlier) in-ear headphone for my iPhone to replace the MM50. Suggestions welcome.
Joshua

Depending on your luck, you might experience that interacting with him in person could be just as rude and unprofessional (which was my experience when I bought my RE2's from him)...its your call whether you want to do business with him or look somewhere else....Klipsch S4 is usually available on ebay India, you can check it out...

I bought Klipsch S 2 a couple of days ago, could not find anything worth mentioning, sounded flatn though need to put it on for all types of music. Got this from the Apple store at Atria mall in Mumbai. May try some higher end versions, suggest some if possible.

burn them in for 2 months while wearing them - either they will improve or you will degrade :)
Thanks- I was not aware of the 'burn' concept being applicable to headphones, thought it worked only in large speakers. I specifically chose this over Senn as this was mfgd in Netherlands while the Senn was a China make.

How to copy DVDs on Mac

Questions?
I have many DVD collections. I often enjoy my HD DVD movies on my DVD Disc and PC. Some friends also want to watch them. Can I share my DVDs with my friends and how can I do? I am a Mac User.

Answers?
Of course you can share your DVDs with your friends. If you want to share with them and not like sharing your original one you can copy your DVD to a blank DVD and then give it to your friends as a gift. A professional Mac DVD Copy is all you need to solve this problem.

How to copy DVDs on Mac

Maker Preparation: Download Copy DVD on Mac, install and run it, then insert your DVD disc.
After launched the program, this program will remind you to insert your DVD.

Step 1: Select the DVD copy mode:
After inserting your DVD, the program will let you select the copy mode to copy your DVD, you can click "Full Disc Mode " button or "Main Movie Mode" button on the main interface to select the copy mode.

Tips:
Full Disc Mode: Copy the entire DVD-Video discs, DVD-Video images (.iso) or DVD-Video folders, including all the titles;
Main Movie Mode: Copy the longest title contained in DVD-Video discs, DVD-Video images (.iso) or DVD-Video folders to one DVD disc, getting rid of the features and the movie trailers.

Step 2: Select the source
From the "Source" menu you to load DVD folder and DVD image ISO.

Step 3: Choose Output Info
"Audio", "Subtitle" and "Volume" name
Audio: You can choose your output audio from the "Audio" drop-down list, such as "all audio"/ "None"/ or some audio the DVD provide.

Subtitle: Subtitle is always an important thing, you can choose your output subtitle in "Subtitle" drop-down list.

Volume name: You can also name your output volume's name

Step 4: Select the target
You can copy your DVD to another DVD disc, DVD folder or DVD image ISO.

Or you can directly go here to get full guide-- How to Copy DVD on Mac

iPhone Ringtone Maker
MTS Video Converter
MTS Converter

Yes, Sennheiser PX100 is very nice headphone, am using it since Jan 2008 with my ipod/laptop/desktop. Paid $40 when it was on sale from amazon.com. Best thing about this headphone is the hard case, very useful for the person like me who travels a lot. Beginning I was doubtful about its construction, but it proved me wrong. Rock solid.

im also looking for in ear phone, got confussed between senn cx 300II and head direct re2(comes with fiio e5 amp). can anyone shed some light on these two products. i want a good balance between details and bass. going to use this with ipod nano 4th gen.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back