Which Home security system

Rupam

Dear hifivians,
We live in a small apartment which houses only seven flats. Only 3 of the residents are permanent. There is no caretaker or security guards.
So, its very unsafe if we leave the flat during night as its situated on highway.
I'm planning to buy a Home Security Systems which can detect break ins and alert us through sms or other means with alarm system.
What type of system do you use ? Please tell me name of some companies which can install such system. I found one like this : ALARM SYSTEM

Thanks

A friend of mine recently installed 5 1080p IP cams with IR / heat sensors along with a recorder. I imported those items for him few months back. It was quite expensive setup and I still don't think it's any safer.

Me on the other hand, installed a dog in my house as I can't afford that setup. He sleeps all day and night but still I didn't lose that much money on failed security :p Hahahhaha :D That helps me sleep better at night :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back