Which Ipad?

Hey, i would prefer you to go with apple i pad2 which have 16 GB space with wifi and 3G facility also. It comes with ios4 operating system. This ipad is available in only 2 colors only black and white. The problem which i found is there is no flash support so if you pick any apple tablet than plz check out if they is flash driven or not.

Hey, i would prefer you to go with apple i pad2 which have 16 GB space with wifi and 3G facility also. It comes with ios4 operating system. This ipad is available in only 2 colors only black and white. The problem which i found is there is no flash support so if you pick any apple tablet than plz check out if they is flash driven or not.

You are joking, right?

Just before you go ahead with your purchase, request you to have a look at the Samsung galaxy tablet-800. Few things which differentiate it from iPad (other than philosophy) are:
Expandable memory card (upto extra 64gb), stylus, IR remote (not really a feature I would like to speak for). Online reviews call it to be a bit plasticky, but I really like it.

hey sud98, maybe you should wait for the iPad mini to launch. Rumor's indicating a Oct-Nov'12 release. May be something would be interesting in that.

cheers.

I went ahead and bought the ipad 32 GB. Love the device, thought I find it a bit small for watching movies. The mini or the 7 inch devices are definitely not for me.

I went ahead and bought the ipad 32 GB. Love the device, thought I find it a bit small for watching movies. The mini or the 7 inch devices are definitely not for me.

iPad 3?? How much did you buy it for? I am also looking to get one. May be a used one if get a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back