which one to choose? - Monitor BR5 @ 37k or MS Aviano 6 @ 36K

Wow!! That's a great price. With warranty? Congrats anyway....hope you enjoy your setup...till that bug strikes!!!

Hope the Bug strikes not again :licklips:

HiFi-Vision forum has rekindled the dormant Audiophile inside me. It was 12 years before me and my friend were revving around as Music crazies. After 12 years now this old passion has costs too much in to my purse and hope not this bug strike very often.:indifferent14:

make sure it is a genuine marantz and not cheeni clone....:eek:hyeah:

will you help me also to buy @ that price, i will take 12 NO's.:)

Not sure whether This Guy my friend can do this. Let me check with him once. He said he is doing thru his personal links.

total 39k for two brand new pieces with 3 Year Warranty.

:eek: I want 2 pcs of Marantz PM7004(Made In Japan) for 39k too with bill & 3 years warranty as confirmed by OP (arivuchelvan)

I am sure most of the HFV members who read about this offer will jump in too/ so maybe we are entitled to a Group Buy Discount??? :rolleyes:

:eek: I want 2 pcs of Marantz PM7004(Made In Japan) for 39k too with bill & 3 years warranty as confirmed by OP (arivuchelvan)

I am sure most of the HFV members who read about this offer will jump in too/ so maybe we are entitled to a Group Buy Discount??? :rolleyes:

Yeah...you can count me in if its the real deal !!!

Guys,

I know that How it feels to hear PM7004 @ 20K range. Because I felt that when I heard the same.

But it is a personal favor from my friend and I am not sure whether he can do it further (have to talk to him about this). And one more thing is, I am not sure about the genuinity of the product. This also I have to talk to him.

Guys,

I know that How it feels to hear PM7004 @ 20K range. Because I felt that when I heard the same.

But it is a personal favor from my friend and I am not sure whether he can do it further (have to talk to him about this). And one more thing is, I am not sure about the genuinity of the product. This also I have to talk to him.

Suggest you confirm all the info properly & then inform us. If at all your friend confirms the genuineness of the PM7004 (Made In Japan) @ also confirms to the price of 39k for 2 of PM7004's (including bill & 3 years warranty) then yes you will have quite a few buyers lined up for it. Hence request you to kindly get all this absolutely confirmed by your friend.

Otherwise you will lose face on this forum. Hope you understand this.

Otherwise you will lose face on this forum. Hope you understand this.

I don't know why I lose face for a personal deal I had with my friend, which I announced here out of camaraderie rapport (to share my Elation).

I reiterated this again and again that it is a deal quoted from My friend for me alone.

I don't know why I lose face for a personal deal I had with my friend, which I announced here out of camaraderie rapport (to share my Elation).

I reiterated this again and again that it is a deal quoted from My friend for me alone.

If you can work out such a deal for your self, then why not help fellow brethren of the forum??? You yourself admit about the camaraderie rapport, hence requesting if you can share your elation & let others here share theirs too by being offered the opportunity of such a deal. Why not help us too???:)

If you can work out such a deal for your self, then why not help fellow brethren of the forum??? You yourself admit about the camaraderie rapport, hence requesting if you can share your elation & let others here share theirs too by being offered the opportunity of such a deal. Why not help us too???:)

That is why I said I would ask my friend to extend this help reach here (but not sure). But Later various inputs from the Forum members in this post made me to give a statement that, First of all I would confirm the genuinity of this Deal.

And suddenly 'losing my face' comes in to picture from Nowhere :sad:.

That is why I said I would ask my friend to extend this help reach here (but not sure). But Later various inputs from the Forum members in this post made me to give a statement that, First of all I would confirm the genuinity of this Deal.

And suddenly 'losing my face' comes in to picture from Nowhere :sad:.

Thats becoz this deal is too good to be true! Getting such a deal in India is like seeing a mirage in a desert. I don't know why you are not understanding this & taking the posts in the right spirit. No offense was meant to you, just wanted to look out in your interest, but it seems you took it negatively.

Thats becoz this deal is too good to be true! Getting such a deal in India is like seeing a mirage in a desert. I don't know why you are not understanding this & taking the posts in the right spirit. No offense was meant to you, just wanted to look out in your interest, but it seems you took it negatively.

This forum has helped me a lot in understanding the Hi-Fi world, Which otherwise might took a month or two to do all these research by myself.

By all means I am for helping fellow Members and sharing the benifits, like I got help from Murali.

But in this case now, myself not sure about the deal. May be I have announced the deal prematurely. That is also for good cause - resulted in all kind of insights in to the deal.

If nothing negative meant from you, why I should I take it in Negative sense :licklips:

Back