Which Plasma - Panasonic 42" 42X50D or Samsung 43E470

Hi guys ,I want to connect speakers to Samsung 43e470 as sound is not unto mark as i read in different threads.
Is this correct?
I honestly do not know the answer to this. It is a lot of individual perception I guess. Sound from any flat panel TV cannot be expected to be booming, deep and vibrant. Afterall, there is a limitation to the small built-in speakers. FRom what I have seen with my ST50 is that sound is OK for TV serials. I miss the HT sound for movies.

If yes,How to connect speakers while watching movie from usb as i has only digital audio output??
I have computer speakers which has only headphone jack.Its model is creative 2.1 sbs 370. Is there a way for speakers to give digital audio output instead of 3.5mm jack????
Also i planned to connect these speakers to hd stb as it has headphone jack.
A headphone jack is for sound-out and not sound-in. Your creative 2.1 system has headphone jack and that is meant for listening via headphones. So that is out of question.

The creative system must be having an input. Check whether the TV has a headphone out. You can connect the TV's headphone-out to Creative system's audio-in.

But problem starts when watching brrips using usb as i don't have any bd player.
Also i looked for ht with digital audio output but they are very costly..
You can look at media players as an alternative.

Also Is this TV good for gaming. I rarely play games on Wii that is only 5-6 hrs per week.So Is this suitable for me or have to shift to LCD/Led models. I am asking because in many threads i saw users mentioning IR and burn-in problems and not to go for plasma for gaming. But other users said that even display piece of different showrooms didnt have IR problems although they keep maximum setting and don't take care of burn-in period.
I believe that I have already answered the question. If the games have no static images/sections, there is no danger on plasma. I checked IR on display pieces and checked for nearly 5-6 minutes at close range. I could not see IR. In my opinion (once again), IR is an overhyped and overstated issue. One needs to be careful in the beginning like taking care of an infant. In the later years also, it should not be abused. If this is too much of a hassle and overwhelming, they stay away from plasma (and its wonderful PQ).

Hi guys ,I want to connect speakers to Samsung 43e470 as sound is not unto mark as i read in different threads.
Is this correct?
If yes,How to connect speakers while watching movie from usb as i has only digital audio output??
I have computer speakers which has only headphone jack.Its model is creative 2.1 sbs 370. Is there a way for speakers to give digital audio output instead of 3.5mm jack????
Also i planned to connect these speakers to hd stb as it has headphone jack.

But problem starts when watching brrips using usb as i don't have any bd player.
Also i looked for ht with digital audio output but they are very costly..

Also Is this TV good for gaming. I rarely play games on Wii that is only 5-6 hrs per week.So Is this suitable for me or have to shift to LCD/Led models. I am asking because in many threads i saw users mentioning IR and burn-in problems and not to go for plasma for gaming. But other users said that even display piece of different showrooms didnt have IR problems although they keep maximum setting and don't take care of burn-in period.

You need one of this Amazon.com: Digital Coax & Optical Toslink to Analog Audio Converter: Electronics.
Input-optical audio in.
Output-Right and Left RCA-type Stereo analog output ports.
Get one of this also Amazon.com: 2 x RCA Male, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Female, Y-Cable 6-Inch: Electronics
then connect headphone jack of your creative 2.1 sbs 370 to the headphone in jack of above mentioned cable.

Finally I booked 43E490 for 42K with 2 3D glasses and 50 DVD Movies pack in Reliance Digital.. Excited and waiting for the delivery !!!!!

Thanks everyone in this forum in helping me chose the model.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back