Which speakers to go with Denon 3310? Max budget - 1.5 lakh (for 7.1 setup)

Krumbs do let me know where you can audition PSB in Blr if you come to find that place I think its somewhere in Indira Ngr never found it

sud98 provided this number 9980730408. Had called it up and i was told a demo would be set up by Monday or Tuesday. Maybe you could check on it.
and if i remember correctly, the location is Banashankari, not Indiranagar.

sud98 provided this number 9980730408. Had called it up and i was told a demo would be set up by Monday or Tuesday. Maybe you could check on it.
and if i remember correctly, the location is Banashankari, not Indiranagar.

Hei Krumbs thanks a lot for that I had called them just now if possible will be going there this saturday they are not working on sundays it seems. They are just setting up their office in Blr right now and so they dont have a showroom as such.

It is near Banashankari pretty far for me from koramangala :sad:

Krumbs,

Congratulations on your purchase.

Can you give us details on why you decided on KEF versus say Wharfedale, what were the pluses/cons and what is the final price that you paid for the various components? I supp you bought this from ProFX, MG ROad, Bangalore.

It would help other forum members to decide in the future.

Congratulations Krumbs I just saw your post regarding your new acquisition. enjoy

Do let us know as to the price and model of the Kef speakers(5.1 or 2.0) and why you chose KEF over the other speakers that You have auditioned.

have a blast:yahoo:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back