which sub is suitable for indian instrumentle classical and vocal for 2.1 system. my system is Grundig box 3600 (3way 100watt) with AMP Marantz pm80

G V PAWAR

100watt .sealed/ported-sub 12''( branded -1) or (12''DIY sub- 2) budget 20k. please give suggestions/ opinions. expected rich bass ''Thanks everyone.''

If its purely for music...mostly sealed sub....you need one with High level connections...check Taga or Yamaha which will come in that budget or little more,,,,,

Grundig box 3600 specs from the internet give freq response as 25 - 25,000 Hz. No sub is needed.
Most Indian music does not go below 50 Hz. So a sub will add nothing.
Maybe you could borrow and test before investing.

Grundig box 3600 specs from the internet give freq response as 25 - 25,000 Hz. No sub is needed.
They may mostly have better bass than budget subs! Grundigs are really underrated stuff.

thank you sir .1) ''naturelover'' and 2) ''passive-audio-enthusiast'' your both opinions are one that no sub needed as system frequency is 25 hz-25 khz but still i expect to improve my listing-sound quality .what i can add to my system for rich listening. by using (equalizer//center speaker/ 2 passive sub etc) ? any suggestions? thanks again sir

thank you sir .1) ''naturelover'' and 2) ''passive-audio-enthusiast'' your both opinions are one that no sub needed as system frequency is 25 hz-25 khz but still i expect to improve my listing-sound quality .what i can add to my system for rich listening. by using (equalizer//center speaker/ 2 passive sub etc) ? any suggestions? thanks again sir
What is your source and rest of the chain? How big is your room? Have you considered treating your room, relocating or trying different speaker positions, etc?

MaSh

thanks "maSh"shown interest to my audio system.my room is 10'x18', with 4 windows with glass. speakers kept R -AMPLIFIRE- L within 2 meter of 10'side of the wall. listing!@12' now a days my source is only one,i.e.via mobile u tube only. with 3.5 jack alexa's pin (through wi fi ) via bluetooth. i have Marantz super cd/dvd but in transport most of classical cds damaged. and @200 casettets are laying, as philips player not getting service& spares.i have GRUNDIG T-5000/ TUNER. and another technic tuner also. but not utilising . i have been retired ,can you suggest ''pure-source''?which is easy . thanks sir.

I would second this. if the specs are 25-25K then what you need is the right placement of speakers

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back