Which subwoofer should I buy?

ashkapur

Hi all,

I'm looking at picking up a new subwoofer in the range of Rs. 20-25k.

The options so far are the velodyne impact 10 and the polk audio psw125. I'd much rather pick up the sub locally with a bill and warranty rather than amazon.de or equivalent.

Important things that I'm looking at:

1. Should have a LFE input
  2. Ideally should go lower than 35hz

Looking online, it seems that the polk audio psw505 is a much much better sub than the psw125. Does anyone know where I would be able to source this locally (NCR)?

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm looking at picking up a new subwoofer in the range of Rs. 20-25k.

The options so far are the velodyne impact 10 and the polk audio psw125. I'd much rather pick up the sub locally with a bill and warranty rather than amazon.de or equivalent.

Important things that I'm looking at:

1. Should have a LFE input
  2. Ideally should go lower than 35hz

Looking online, it seems that the polk audio psw505 is a much much better sub than the psw125. Does anyone know where I would be able to source this locally (NCR)?

Thanks

You can pick up subs locally available in delhi. You should be able to demo some of the names............wharfedale diamond SW150, velodyne impact 10, polk audio psw110...........these are some of the good ones. Most subs at 20-25k would go down to 30Hz.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back