Which TV to buy?

My key question still remains.
Which is the cheapest 32" TV I can buy with reasonable quality (for my need, the Videocon PQ is reasonable) but good reliability (low failure) and decent ASS?
What is the best price I can get it at?
Note: I am willing to wait till Diwali and even beyond if it gives me a price advantage.

bump
Anyone who can vouch for reliability of the cheaper brands of LCD TV?

you can consider 32LG80UR, a decent performer at the price, may be around 30K+ now backed up by good after sales service from LG.

well u can check out the sony KLV-32T550A good for SD content,has a HD panel and BE3,also check out samsung 32B450 both cost around 32k.

By now, you have likely seen both technologies in action. Personally, I have seen them both look awesome as well as terrible. In todays market, you are paying a premium for these waif-like TVs, which might just do the trick in your theater. Todays plasmas can get bigger than most LCDs today, but you still pay dearly for the biggest 60-inch-plus plasmas. From what I am seeing of LCDs, I like them better overall, but most sets are in the 40-inch-plus range. This is pretty wimpy compared to a 63-inch plasma. Both formats struggle to be repaired easily. The idea that a TV will last you forever needs to be wiped from your memory banks. These sets can and should last a good 10 years, but when shopping, you might be shocked to find out that many companies selling flat TVs have very poor warranties. I never recommend an extended warranty, but I will recommend you look to brands that have longer warranties to protect your investment

I am lost.
What question are you answering?

well u can check out the sony KLV-32T550A good for SD content,has a HD panel and BE3,also check out samsung 32B450 both cost around 32k.

In fact I have seen sub 30K prices for the Sammy 32B450. Expect some fierce price wars in the next few weeks.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back