Which TV to buy?

My key question still remains.
Which is the cheapest 32" TV I can buy with reasonable quality (for my need, the Videocon PQ is reasonable) but good reliability (low failure) and decent ASS?
What is the best price I can get it at?
Note: I am willing to wait till Diwali and even beyond if it gives me a price advantage.

bump
Anyone who can vouch for reliability of the cheaper brands of LCD TV?

you can consider 32LG80UR, a decent performer at the price, may be around 30K+ now backed up by good after sales service from LG.

well u can check out the sony KLV-32T550A good for SD content,has a HD panel and BE3,also check out samsung 32B450 both cost around 32k.

By now, you have likely seen both technologies in action. Personally, I have seen them both look awesome as well as terrible. In todays market, you are paying a premium for these waif-like TVs, which might just do the trick in your theater. Todays plasmas can get bigger than most LCDs today, but you still pay dearly for the biggest 60-inch-plus plasmas. From what I am seeing of LCDs, I like them better overall, but most sets are in the 40-inch-plus range. This is pretty wimpy compared to a 63-inch plasma. Both formats struggle to be repaired easily. The idea that a TV will last you forever needs to be wiped from your memory banks. These sets can and should last a good 10 years, but when shopping, you might be shocked to find out that many companies selling flat TVs have very poor warranties. I never recommend an extended warranty, but I will recommend you look to brands that have longer warranties to protect your investment

I am lost.
What question are you answering?

well u can check out the sony KLV-32T550A good for SD content,has a HD panel and BE3,also check out samsung 32B450 both cost around 32k.

In fact I have seen sub 30K prices for the Sammy 32B450. Expect some fierce price wars in the next few weeks.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back