Who is the Mission dealer in Bangalore

m34 all the way - its leagues ahead of the m33. Better response overall and most importantly better bass response too. Where in Pune did you enquire? I know quite a few guys in Vijay Sales (Hadapsar and Mumbai Prabhadevi) - m34 for 17-18k is a way better deal.

I will audition the M33 and the M34 in the Vijay Sales near Pune station today. Let's see whether these speakers are able to impress me :cool:

Went to the Vijay sales showroon near Pune Station yesterday but the M33i and M34i speakers were not on display. The representative said that they are showcasing the mission MV8 HT range and hence they have removed all the M series speakers from display. In short, You cannot audition them and you will have to order them to listen to them.......ridiculous!! :mad:

I heard the mv8 a while back, good but I wouldnt say those FS are an improvement over the M series.

Even I have heard those MV8 floorstanding speakers in Vijay Sales but the sound coming ou of these was something which I am not seeking for. May be the Yamaha amp or the philips DVD player was to be blamed. But these are not it for me :sad:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back