Who repairs Cosmic amplifiers in Mumbai?

Re: does anybody have update contact details of Mr. Gopi

Hi friends,

I had been today 22/8/17 to adarsh nagar, worli to search for Mr. Gopi, as mentioned by Ravi, (forum memeber) unfortunately that flat is locked and nobody lives there, does anybody have updated info with mobile number of Gopi

thanks
Hi,

From what I know you can contact Hari @Lakozy 9930194536. Lakozy is a old place and they repair alot of amplifiers, AVR's etc. Contact them and check. They shop is at Girgaon chopati

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello ...

Little offtopic !
Can anyone hook me to a right person from where i can pick up good old school amplifier ?

Preferred with Vu meters !

Thanks

I have a small work shop in Lamington Road, Grant road....which I operate only on the weekends as this is my hobby business I do all vintage analog stuff right from reel to reels to turntables to 8 tracks to amps and even high end cassette decks and my charges are probably the cheapest in the whole of Mumbai cause I'm more passionate rather than making money...estimate is given before the repairs ...all products that leave the workshop are restored to factory specs,
Thanks,
Ethan.
Please phone number

does anybody have update contact details of Mr. Gopi

Hi friends,

I had been today 22/8/17 to adarsh nagar, worli to search for Mr. Gopi, as mentioned by Ravi, (forum memeber) unfortunately that flat is locked and nobody lives there, does anybody have updated info with mobile number of Gopi

thanks

I have a small work shop in Lamington Road, Grant road....which I operate only on the weekends as this is my hobby business I do all vintage analog stuff right from reel to reels to turntables to 8 tracks to amps and even high end cassette decks and my charges are probably the cheapest in the whole of Mumbai cause I'm more passionate rather than making money...estimate is given before the repairs ...all products that leave the workshop are restored to factory specs,
Thanks,
Ethan.
Hi Ethan This is Manoj Nair here I have a Cosmic Lab 6000 which needs repairs .Can I get your contact number ?My contact /whatsapp no is 9920288768.Thanks Manoj

Hello Mr. Manoj Nair, do you have address and phone number of Ethan who repairs audio equipment, pls can i have it ?
thank you

Peter

Thanks,
Ethan.
I have a Technics Quartz D D automatic SL 5300 which has speed issues. Can you help in having a look at it. I would need your contact no or address to come n meet you at your work shop.

Ethan isn't doing vintage audio servicing anymore he joined his father's business which happens to be Pro-Audio servicing.

Sir I already sent you a PM regarding this.
kindly let us know what need to be serviced ther are senior experienced technicians in Mumbai.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back