Who repairs Cosmic amplifiers in Mumbai?

sdk

Hi guys,

A noob here with his first post.

I have a bunch of old Cosmic Co-60 and CO-100 amplifiers that i have bought and used over the years which are in need of al lot of TLC to bring them back to life.

Is there anyone in Mumbai who is knowledgable with this old circuitry and repairs them to bring them back into full working order or should i just let them rest in peace?

Regards

Thank you.
I would be really obliged if you could give me his contact details.
Regards

Bump!

Please could you let me know your technician's contact details

TIA!

Regards

Bump!

Please could you let me know your technician's contact details

TIA!

Regards
His Name is Mr.Gopi, blog number, 36, Ground Floor, Adarsh Nagar, worli. I don't have his mail or mobile details. He repairs and restores all non digital electronics, he is an expert TT restorer

Even I repair /refurbish these amps right from Macintosh to a Cosmic....like recaping etc...if you guys are interested leave me a pm ....

I have a small work shop in Lamington Road, Grant road....which I operate only on the weekends as this is my hobby business I do all vintage analog stuff right from reel to reels to turntables to 8 tracks to amps and even high end cassette decks and my charges are probably the cheapest in the whole of Mumbai cause I'm more passionate rather than making money...estimate is given before the repairs ...all products that leave the workshop are restored to factory specs,
Thanks,
Ethan.

Ohh just leave me a pm ...I guess this is how things are done here any way I could pick up your amp if you are close by or if you would prefer you could come to the workshop of course that is after you get in contact with me ,
Cheers.

I have a small work shop in Lamington Road, Grant road....which I operate only on the weekends as this is my hobby business I do all vintage analog stuff right from reel to reels to turntables to 8 tracks to amps and even high end cassette decks and my charges are probably the cheapest in the whole of Mumbai cause I'm more passionate rather than making money...estimate is given before the repairs ...all products that leave the workshop are restored to factory specs,
Thanks,
Ethan.
Hello....can i play via bluetooth in my cosmic amplifier.

Bluetooth in a cosmic amp...Well obviously it does not come with a bluetooth module built inside by the company :lol: but yeah modifications are possible.

Dear Ethan

I have a pre-amp which requires some repair. Can you call be 9323661002 (Mumbai).

Kindly call or you an send your contact details on SMS

Balendra

Ohh just leave me a pm ...I guess this is how things are done here any way I could pick up your amp if you are close by or if you would prefer you could come to the workshop of course that is after you get in contact with me ,
Cheers.
Sir,
I want My tuners restored Both are PIONEER, I just don't want to give them away,can you contact me please

Dear Ethan
sometimes its easy to search the God then to find a real Tech savvy man who got the necessary will to restore Vintage...I am lost please help me I have given my cell no.
regards
bhandarkar

Cheers.
Please send me your details. I have an AVR3803 to repair

does anybody have update contact details of Mr. Gopi

Hi friends,

I had been today 22/8/17 to adarsh nagar, worli to search for Mr. Gopi, as mentioned by Ravi, (forum memeber) unfortunately that flat is locked and nobody lives there, does anybody have updated info with mobile number of Gopi

thanks

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back