- for my bed room, decent size
- for casual listening with bluetooth
- may also be using with the TV
- don want any wires!
- may upgrade with a subwoofer later
-will be buying online only , can't move out
- budget 50-100k( flexible)
Thanks ,

Check out the KEFs, might be higher than your budget but keyword being "Flexible" ;P

Hi,
New to this forum. Need to buy a pair of active bookshelf speakers
- don want any wires!
Thanks ,
The KEF LSX should be available for a little above 1L.

Hi,
New to this forum. Need to buy a pair of active bookshelf speakers
- don want any wires!
Thanks ,

IMHO look no further, below is the speaker matching your requirement and I’m sure you won’t need separate subwoofer.

“Klipsch The SIXES Powered Speakers”

Cheers,

Klipsch the Sixes and KEF LSX - both good choices. Select based on your musical preference. Naim Mu-So another interesting but different proposition (would need you to extend the budget)

Any views on the quad 11L actives? I’m considering using them for the living room with my TV and for some music listening. I’m not looking to setup a home theatre in the near future and am looking for a better sounding TV experience which can do music as well. Reason I am asking for the quads is cos I found a pair on OLX for about 40k. Seems to be in mint condition. Would really appreciate any thoughts on this

Any views on the quad 11L actives? I’m considering using them for the living room with my TV and for some music listening. I’m not looking to setup a home theatre in the near future and am looking for a better sounding TV experience which can do music as well. Reason I am asking for the quads is cos I found a pair on OLX for about 40k. Seems to be in mint condition. Would really appreciate any thoughts on this
Check transparent zero speakers from vanatoo. It's not available in india. But you can get it from us. Got very good reviews.

Check transparent zero speakers from vanatoo. It's not available in india. But you can get it from us. Got very good reviews.
I also find the Vanatoo very convincing for my requirement. Do you know if/how we can import it from US and how it is generally done? Are there any issues on getting speakers imported considering that it may not be manufactured for Indian conditions (e.g., voltage requirements)?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back