Won 1 lakh from Sansung .. Hell Yeah

Congrats Flash!!
I can understand your feeling as I won the same lottery and that too for 1 Lakh.
Customer service told me that we cannot buy mobile phones and Laptops so plan accordingly.

I have submitted my documents and Samsung did the physical verification. Waiting for the voucher now.0
I came to this site looking for suggestions on TV and found your thread ;)
I zeroed down to upgrading my TV. I have 40" LCD Samsung and thinking for LED 46"
Question: do you know if we are entitled to the free gifts that come with the purchase?

Congrats again.

Awesome man. Wait for a few days and Samsung/Google Nexus Prime is releasing and you can buy that. Or else go for galaxy tab or galaxy s2 phone.

Congrats dude. When yiu informed me int he morning I wanted to ask you about the tax thing cause the govt wont let go of a dime.

None the less you have 70k to splurge on the goodies. Enjoy !! I guess diwali came early for you this year :)

Congrats dude. When yiu informed me int he morning I wanted to ask you about the tax thing cause the govt wont let go of a dime.

None the less you have 70k to splurge on the goodies. Enjoy !! I guess diwali came early for you this year :)

Yeah Dude.
Yup .... gonna make the most of it and splurge.

4 years back I won a 1.5 tonnes Samsung AC in FM radio quiz . Samsung was very swift in the process ,,,,and yes yo need to pay the tax.

Do you need to buy the items at MRP without any scheme or offers?

Most items are available @ 20% off mrp in the market. Plus you pay 30% as tax. So the savings boil down to 50k as against 100k. Thats the way with most schemes. Cost to company is even less if you eliminate dealer margins and company profits.

Anyways 50k is also a very good lottery. Enjoy Samsunging!!

Congrats flash. As jose said, this news has actually made me beleive that the companies are giving gifts for real. One advice, dont send across the tax 30k dd through mail. If possible, present it in a samsung office and get proper receipt for it. Congrats!!

Congrats flash. As jose said, this news has actually made me beleive that the companies are giving gifts for real. One advice, dont send across the tax 30k dd through mail. If possible, present it in a samsung office and get proper receipt for it. Congrats!!

Thanks Mate will keep that in Mind

Do you need to buy the items at MRP without any scheme or offers?

Most items are available @ 20% off mrp in the market. Plus you pay 30% as tax. So the savings boil down to 50k as against 100k. Thats the way with most schemes. Cost to company is even less if you eliminate dealer margins and company profits.

Anyways 50k is also a very good lottery. Enjoy Samsunging!!

Yup 50k is still pretty ok in my books. Something better than nothing . Luckily got to know that there is another bloke from the forum who also won a Lakh . So we have started sharing notes and see what exactly is the fine print

Hi,

I too won 1 Lakh rs gift coupons from Samsung...and now they are asking me to pay 30 K through DD to issue me the vouchers...

another thing which they told me that with these vouchers i can only buy home appliances like TV, fridge, washing machine, AC etc but not the electronics items like laptop, cameras, mobiles and tabs....

I am willing to sell all my coupons at a discounted rate...or can go with the person to show room and buy the product for him/her in case these are not transferable... if anyone is interested in buying please let me know. I live in Delhi.

Thanks,

Congrats dude! You could try searching for someone here so you can get hime to pay you and use your coupon. :)

I used to wonder if they really give away these 'gifts' ;)

Congrats dude! You could try searching for someone here so you can get hime to pay you and use your coupon. :)

I used to wonder if they really give away these 'gifts' ;)

Hey Thanks Shaq,

Yup seriously contemplating that ...

Any luck with procuring the HSU sub, or are u looking at something else now ?

I am getting a Rythmik DS1500ci from the US . and going the DIY way .

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back