Won 1 lakh from Sansung .. Hell Yeah

Great news.. .. feels very unreal....!!!!

You must be some lucy person !!!!
enjoy...

regards
Manoj

I have an idea.. There are scores of people looking to buy the 51D550 now.. Just take one of them and buy them the TV and get 60k odd in your hands.. :D Why are you tied to buying all samsung products anyways?? ;)

Eh Kittu,

Good , with Samsung vouchers .... Wish i could . :p

oh my bad , I thoguht it was cash money.

Nice Laptop, Samsung galaxy s2 mobile , Samsung Bio AC , Samsung BDP and

Samsungggggggggggggg!!!! thats all I think.

I have an idea.. There are scores of people looking to buy the 51D550 now.. Just take one of them and buy them the TV and get 60k odd in your hands.. :D Why are you tied to buying all samsung products anyways?? ;)

I think this would be the best option (check whether the vouchers can be transferred). For rest of the amount buy HDDs/POS

Hearty congrats Flash!
I have never heard of anyone getting any worthful gifts in these lucky draws. You are the first one!
If you run out of items to reach 1L , I am ready for Samsung BD player :)!

Edit: By the wasy Galaxy S 2 or tab as suggested above are good samsung products.
P. S. Sorry I could not attend your call earlier! Calling you now!

Last edited:
Congrats Buddy! you are a lucky man.

Just as an alternative if you dont wanto get Unnecessary things.
Offer someone this coupon for say 80K (discounted) and you pay 30K tax.
Sit on 50K net cash. Purchase whatever you want.

Someone wll be happy to purchase 3d tv at good discount.

Last edited:
Congrats Buddy! you are a lucky man.

Just as an alternative if you dont wanto get Unnecessary things.
Offer someone this coupon for say 80K (discounted) and you pay 30K tax.
Sit on 50K net cash. Purchase whatever you want.

Someone wll be happy to purchase 3d tv at good discount.

Yes was actually thinking about that .
Because at the moment I don't really need anything

Congratulations! Glad to find out that someone that we know actually won one of these contests.

How exactly does it work when you buy stuff?

1) Will you be getting products at the street price or will it be on MRP?
2) Is the offer available at any store or a particular Samsung store?

Hey where is the serial number of the tv written ? Even i bought 51D550 1 on Oct 1st but have not smsed the code yet. Can you please tell me the details??

Hey where is the serial number of the tv written ? Even i bought 51D550 1 on Oct 1st but have not smsed the code yet. Can you please tell me the details??

Yup Madhvk,

Back of the TV dead center on the white Samsung sticker .Its a 15 digit code. . you cant miss it .
Alternatively it is also on the carton

Congratulations! Glad to find out that someone that we know actually won one of these contests.

How exactly does it work when you buy stuff?

1) Will you be getting products at the street price or will it be on MRP?
2) Is the offer available at any store or a particular Samsung store?

Satan's Disciple,

I dont have the exact details as yet . i have yet to scan the invoice and email it to samsung. They did give me an email id where I need to send the scanned copy and a photograph.

I am going to probe them for more information once I send them what they want. I ain't gonna draw up no DD favoring Samsung. till i get all the fine print details

I have a feeling though that it is MRP .
But den again I have to shell out 30k and would be able to buy products worth 1lakh even if it is MRP . i think it is still a steal
At current MRP prices . I can still but a netbook, washing machine, Split AC, HDD, Blu ray player for 30k spent. :eek:hyeah: so I am not complaining even if it is MRP

Hearty congrats Flash!
I have never heard of anyone getting any worthful gifts in these lucky draws. You are the first one!
If you run out of items to reach 1L , I am ready for Samsung BD player :)!

Edit: By the wasy Galaxy S 2 or tab as suggested above are good samsung products.
P. S. Sorry I could not attend your call earlier! Calling you now!

Amol,

Yes sure. I will count you in for BD player. let me get a hold of the vouchers .
and you got a pretty sweet deal yourself on your Panny

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back