Won 1 lakh from Sansung .. Hell Yeah

Flash

:clapping:

I purchased the Samsung 51D550 on the 5th of October for 64k and I decided to sms the serial code to Samsung as part of " Smart Utsav Lucky Draw "

Anyway I decided to send them an SMS yesterday with the serial number and my Wife's name (Shamila) etc etc.

To my surprise I got I call from Samsung today telling me that won Rs 1 lakh worth of products . :clapping::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I decided to check on the website and it shows up .
So pretty much feeling on top of the world .

However here is the catch :mad:
Thanks to our Government's shitty tax. Ive got to give Samsung a DD of 30k as gift tax and den I would get the vouchers of Rs1,00,000 and I can buy only Samsung products
So not too sure if it makes sense .

But WTF. i'll probably pay the 30k and buy my wife a new laptop, Mobile, 3D blu ray player, a P&S camera, Portable HD

:eek:hyeah:

Last edited:
:clapping:

I purchased the Sansung 51D550 on the 5th of October for 64k and I decided to sms the serial code to Samsung as part of " Smart Utsav Lucky Draw "

Anyway I decided to send them an SMS yesterday with the serial number and my Wife's name (Shamila) etc etc.

To my surprise I got I call from Samsung today telling me that won Rs 1 lakh worth of products . :clapping::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I decided to check on the website and it shows up .
So pretty much feeling on top of the world .

However here is the catch :mad:
Thanks to our Government's shitty tax. Ive got to give Samsung a DD of 30k as gift tax and den I would get the vouchers of Rs1,00,000 and I can buy only Samsung products
So not too sure if it makes sense .

But WTF. i'll probably pay the 30k and buy my wife a new laptop, Mobile, 3D blu ray player, a P&S camera, Portable HD

:eek:hyeah:

Congratulations - Enjoy the deal :clapping:

Congrats!!!!Good Flash news and atlast it is proven the gift announcement by the mfr's were real and not fake.

Enjoy the 70K.:)

Regards

gazab! bahut sahi!! ppl dream of a lottery to be able to buy hifi and gadgets - where your friends/ family can puncture your plans of spending on this hobby. You got a lottery of gadgets - wow! That's just perfectly perfect!!!

congratulations and thx for sharing....now i know these lottery do work...so i'll take them a bit more seriously next time!!! :) ;)

congratulations and thx for sharing....now i know these lottery do work...so i'll take them a bit more seriously next time!!! :) ;)

Yeah i did not take it too seriously as well . was doing nothing yesterday morning.
So decided to give it a go. Did not expect to get a call from Samsung.
Up till today i never did have any faith in these contests .
But now . what can i say .
Technically. my TV did come in free

Congrats Flash!! So, someone really wins them bumper prizes.

Few things that Samsung make well:
  • Galaxy Tab
  • LED TV and Computer Monitors
  • Refrigerators
  • Internal Hard Disks

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back