Integrated Amplifier suggestion under 1 lakh

Unfortunately, where I am from I have to make a blind purchase, I have tried the diamond 12.2 and polk r200 with Quad Vena, PMA600NE, topping pa5/e50 stack and smsl a300/da9 + smsl d300 dac plus some ifi zen one signature/zen dac v2. Out of these I like the SMSL da9 and D300 with SDB mode turned ON the most. But I am still not getting that class AB magic, I don't know how to put it in words, but something is still missing.

Thanks for shedding light on the above, The Naim Nait 5si is unfortunately out of my budget. Indeed I absolutely love the sound of the SMSL DA9 especially when paired with SMSL D300. My only concern with the CXA81 is that, my next speaker will most likely be the Denton 85th or Focal Chora 806. With the Denton I am not sure about its pairing, I think it will do just fine. But in case I get the Chora 806, I think the cxa81 and chora 806 will be too much in terms of treble energy. Also, since I already have a Polk HTS 12 sub, I am leaning towards the Chora 806 over the Denton 85. Kindly correct me if my judgement on the pairing is wrong. Also, if I indeed chose to go with the Chora 806, which amp and dac would you suggest?

On a desk, the 12.2 is much better than the QX2, and the dali spektor 2 beats the 12.2 on a desk in my room. However, when placed on a stand and midfield listening, I think the QX2 beats both 12.2 and spektor 2. The bass is much much better on the qx2, but I still prefer the 12.2 over the qx2 mainly because of my music preference.

Could you kindly guide me towards the dealer pls. I could not find one.
I have run the cxa81 with tannoy XT6f and other supposedly bright speakers, there was no excess of treble energy. Cxa81 is not a bright amp. It has a v sound signature and accentuates both treble and bass for a balanced sounding presentation.

My speakers had a mid Centric presentation of its own..so overall good synergy!

Unfortunately, where I am from I have to make a blind purchase, I have tried the diamond 12.2 and polk r200 with Quad Vena, PMA600NE, topping pa5/e50 stack and smsl a300/da9 + smsl d300 dac plus some ifi zen one signature/zen dac v2. Out of these I like the SMSL da9 and D300 with SDB mode turned ON the most. But I am still not getting that class AB magic, I don't know how to put it in words, but something is still missing.

Thanks for shedding light on the above, The Naim Nait 5si is unfortunately out of my budget. Indeed I absolutely love the sound of the SMSL DA9 especially when paired with SMSL D300. My only concern with the CXA81 is that, my next speaker will most likely be the Denton 85th or Focal Chora 806. With the Denton I am not sure about its pairing, I think it will do just fine. But in case I get the Chora 806, I think the cxa81 and chora 806 will be too much in terms of treble energy. Also, since I already have a Polk HTS 12 sub, I am leaning towards the Chora 806 over the Denton 85. Kindly correct me if my judgement on the pairing is wrong. Also, if I indeed chose to go with the Chora 806, which amp and dac would you suggest?

On a desk, the 12.2 is much better than the QX2, and the dali spektor 2 beats the 12.2 on a desk in my room. However, when placed on a stand and midfield listening, I think the QX2 beats both 12.2 and spektor 2. The bass is much much better on the qx2, but I still prefer the 12.2 over the qx2 mainly because of my music preference.

Could you kindly guide me towards the dealer pls. I could not find one.
I am using Denon PMA 600NE, With Elac Debut B 5.2 Stand mounted Speakers. When new was not quite happy with the pairing. But with time, breaking period as its called everything is sounded good. Am happy with the choice made. Both the amplifier and Speakers needed the breaking period. With time Added a IFI zen V2 and music streaming is good too. Then bought a Denon turntable 29F and played my old vinyls. Sounded good, but found something lacking. So last week added a Elac S8 subwoofer and sound improved as far as vinyl are concerned. Music and Movies are sounding better without the subwoofer. Anyway giving it time at the moment.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back